The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• sillyrabbit
    sillyrabbit Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Gosh, no way I would be able to do that amount without getting really lucky. I've tried loads of surveys today and not qualified for any of them!
    :j Currently doing the Swagbucks challenge :j
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I downloaded bear share and it credited quickly. :) 14sb

Just waiting to see if what consumer are you will credit as it says there is a 15 min wait. will report back later.

Get rid of that, it's peer to peer and can be considered illegal. It also can provide a back door into your computer and auto-download viruses. My dad got very angry at me when I had that on my computer at 17, when I didn't really understand what that and limewire were.
    You should also run a full computer scan.

Sorry for sounding bossy, I have a migraine and I have no filter today.

20/100
  • killerpeaty
    Gosh, no way I would be able to do that amount without getting really lucky. I've tried loads of surveys today and not qualified for any of them!

Different sites like different people, I have a few sites that send me emails everyday but I qualify maybe once a month. Others I qualify every second or third. Swagbucks doesn't particularly like me either so I play videos in the background while on other sites. Please don't get disheartened.

Please don't take this as condescending, it's meant to be nice but I really can't tell at the moment. Everything looks photoshopped. :rotfl:
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Killerpeaty - hope you feel better soon, have a couple of friends that suffer with Migraines and know how crippling they can be.

Grrr, have just spend about half an hour trying to qualify for a survey of the day and must have gone through about 15 now and been DQ'd for each one! At least it happened quickly each time I suppose! lol.

Have just managed to scrape the daily goal today, but on the up side, I have a spotless house, dinner in the over, 2 kiddies exhausted from playing outside in the sunshine and a nice piece of steak to comfort myself with after they have gone to bed - fab!

Happy Sunday everyone! xx
  • killerpeaty
    Schminky; Thanks : ) But I'm alright, it's only a mild one with visual and auditory distortions but actually very little pain : )

I think sundays are always my worst days for earning... Unless I slept through sunday.. ha ha

31/100
  • Badgerspoon
    Badgerspoon Posts: 26 Forumite
    Hey, hope you don't mind me joining in too...been lurking on this thread for ages. Joined SB last month but wasn't really having much joy with it - last few days I've got into more of a groove with it but nowhere near as successful as you ladies and gents!

At the moment as I'm working full-time and trying to make sure my other half doesn't think the laptop has swallowed me, I'm just trying to make sure I'm reaching my daily SB target. Hoping it'll accrue a couple of Amazon vouchers per month. I haven't the time or skill to aim for 5, sadly :(

One question, is there a knack to using the search function? I've tried a few different things; random words, questions, phrases but so far I've only been awarded 8SB's once for a search.
    Debt free July 2013 :T Trying to rebuild my credit rating

Currently - On long financial trek to save and pay DD's school fees on a tight budget :eek:
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I only ever seem to get credited twice in a day and usually it's around 7 to 8 sb. The first one comes up quite quickly and then it takes longer to get the second search. If you can do some of the surveys you'll get your total up more quickly but for me it's better to do surveys on other sites if I can. I'm exchanging for paypal and going for £10 at a time. This makes each sb worth about 0.5p. A 70 sb survey is worth 35p to me. The good thing about Swagbucks is that it's always available. You can always clock up your daily total with sbtv or games.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Badgerspoon
    Badgerspoon Posts: 26 Forumite
    Thanks MrsYardBroom - I really enjoy the games, so it's been quite quite nice earning SB's that way.
    Not having any joy with surveys, seems to always DQ half way through. Shall keep plugging on though, so I can save up for Amazon vouchers for baby stuff
    Debt free July 2013 :T Trying to rebuild my credit rating

Currently - On long financial trek to save and pay DD's school fees on a tight budget :eek:
  • killerpeaty
    Hi Badgerspoon, welcome to the challenge.
    With respect to your other half, I find my partner only really gets annoyed if I'm not open with what I'm doing. Since you're committing to doing something productive, your partner should be more inclined to forgive an extra hour.
    As to earning more on swagbucks, it's my secondary site. I definitely don't earn as many as most people on this thread but it's nice to see it build up : ) Keep plugging along, you're doing brilliantly.
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 1 July 2012 at 6:58PM
    Hi Badgerperson :wave:

When you do SBTV, remember that all videos are worth the same amount of points whether they last 5 minutes or 50 seconds. I tend to do the Reuters ones as they are normally quite short. That way you can get a few extra bucks quite quickly and your other half won't have to worry about the laptop swallowing you alive :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure