Economic Living Is The Exercise

Comments

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    If the glitch fairy is around...I would really like a glitch on some facial wipes....I am now using my last packet of the olay ones from earlier in the year,and fear I may need to go out and purchase some soon.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Sarah, sorry I thought it was bubbs asking had I made an appointment earlier. I've just cone back on and noticed.

I managed to get a 9.45am appointment, after waking yesterday coughing so much I could hardly draw breath, I decided to stay awake all night last night. Stupid maybe but I just felt a little uneasy and then started thinking back to earlier this year when I had a chest infection then pnuemonia. It all felt the same.

Anyway, I've been given a 5 day course of Amoxicillin. One capsule three times a day. If it doesn't clear I have to go back.

So, what have you all been getting up to? I'm off to have a catch up whilst there isn't too many pages :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Nooooo

It now saying Driver not less or equal (aswRdr2.SYS)?????

Don't panic. Shut it down or let it shut down and restart it, while it is starting up repeatedly press F8, this should get you into safe mode. Good idea to Google how to start your model of computer in safe mode before doing this, it may be a different button. If it starts up in safe mode try doing a system restore.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    altojack wrote: »
    Sarah, sorry I thought it was bubbs asking had I made an appointment earlier. I've just cone back on and noticed.

I managed to get a 9.45am appointment, after waking yesterday coughing so much I could hardly draw breath, I decided to stay awake all night last night. Stupid maybe but I just felt a little uneasy and then started thinking back to earlier this year when I had a chest infection then pnuemonia. It all felt the same.

Anyway, I've been given a 5 day course of Amoxicillin. One capsule three times a day. If it doesn't clear I have to go back.

So, what have you all been getting up to? I'm off to have a catch up whilst there isn't too many pages :rotfl:

That's OK, hope the tablets work and your feeling better soon.

Don't panic. Shut it down or let it shut down and restart it, while it is starting up repeatedly press F8, this should get you into safe mode. Good idea to Google how to start your model of computer in safe mode before doing this, it may be a different button. If it starts up in safe mode try doing a system restore.

Thanks, its doing something now, previous build, don't care, as long as it works, oh will go mad, saying I'm messing with it when it was working fine before :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    That's OK, hope the tablets work and your feeling better soon.

Thanks, its doing something now, previous build, don't care, as long as it works, oh will go mad, saying I'm messing with it when it was working fine before :rotfl::rotfl:

Hope it continues.

Please do not try Windows 10 again, the reason they give the upgrades away is they want a lot of guinea pigs to iron out the problems. I never touch another OS until at least a year after it comes out and then only on a new computer. Microsoft are a liability sometimes:eek:
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 6 October 2015 at 3:18PM
    I've had to uninstall windows 10 from my computer because of the compatibility issues with AOL.....slow running,timing out,dropping connection,shutting down mid email the list goes on.

All worked fine initially but after a few weeks its become a real pain so it all came out over the weekend!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Good afternoon :Athankyou all for your kind wishes.Am back home now and have officially been activated and turned on ;)feel a bit like I am talking about the:xmastree: "London Christmas Lights" :xmastree:and not Nannylala;)
    Ladyshopper you are right lots of weird sensations at the moment but sure I will become acclimatised to them and hoping this very expensive procedure is going to work for me:T
  • Nannylala wrote: »
    Good afternoon :Athankyou all for your kind wishes.Am back home now and have officially been activated and turned on ;)feel a bit like I am talking about the:xmastree: "London Christmas Lights" :xmastree:and not Nannylala;)
    Ladyshopper you are right lots of weird sensations at the moment but sure I will become acclimatised to them and hoping this very expensive procedure is going to work for me:T

So we now have our own six million dollar woman in our midst :D
  • Ladyshopper
    Ladyshopper Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nannylala wrote: »

I'm sure you will. From what I remember when I had mine done it was like a very odd buzzing sensation in the left buttock area! :eek:
    Hard to explain. I did get used to it though. Really hope this works for you so you can have the proper one fitted. :)
  • Don't panic. Shut it down or let it shut down and restart it, while it is starting up repeatedly press F8, this should get you into safe mode. Good idea to Google how to start your model of computer in safe mode before doing this, it may be a different button. If it starts up in safe mode try doing a system restore.
    lol

The boy child took "advantage" of free W10, luckily he had (well, I had) made discs so he could return to his original OS.
    Does anyone have a good word for W10 ?
    (keep it clean)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family