Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• Boohoo
    Boohoo Posts: 1,049 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hello.
    I ordered a carpet washer and some other bits from Vax today and went through Quidco.
    The carpet washer was £199.99 and had 4 easy payment option which I took and the other was £10. I was charged £59.99 I think for the 1st payment which was £10 for solution and the £49.99 1st payment.
    I got an email saying order tracked but when I looked on Quidco the tracking is for £59.99 not £210.00 .
    Will I get cashback for the other payments to come or is that it?.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi @Boohoo

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I would need to look into your account to help you with this unfortunately.

Could you please contact the support team by raising a ticket at this link here https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Boohoo
    Boohoo Posts: 1,049 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi @Boohoo

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I would need to look into your account to help you with this unfortunately.

Could you please contact the support team by raising a ticket at this link here https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Rep

I have just raised a ticket. I posted on here just in case anybody else had a similar problem.
    Boohoo wrote: »
    I have just raised a ticket. I posted on here just in case anybody else had a similar problem.

Hi @Boohoo,

I am pleased to hear you have raised a support ticket. We will respond to your query as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Quidco Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,945 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    a quick moan first then a question for Quidco rep please.

last month I used TCB and opened a Nationwaide Flex Direct account. account is open and running and funded and old account switched.

it never tracked so a manual claim submitted.

so this week my wife opened a Nationwide Flex Direct account via the Quidco link, my thinking being its less cashback but she can put in a "price promise" claim.

well 24 hours on and the account is open but again cashback has not tracked.

last month I used my PC and IE so this time my wife used separate PC and Firefox both times with all cookies deleted.

how can reliability stats be showing 95% tracked?

Quidco rep.

so my wife wants to post a "price promise" claim, but as it hasn't tracked on her account she cant.

price promise has to be submitted within "72 hours", but she cant put a claim in against the missing tracking info also for "72 hours".

please advise.
    pfpf wrote: »
    a quick moan first then a question for Quidco rep please.

last month I used TCB and opened a Nationwaide Flex Direct account. account is open and running and funded and old account switched.

it never tracked so a manual claim submitted.

so this week my wife opened a Nationwide Flex Direct account via the Quidco link, my thinking being its less cashback but she can put in a "price promise" claim.

well 24 hours on and the account is open but again cashback has not tracked.

last month I used my PC and IE so this time my wife used separate PC and Firefox both times with all cookies deleted.

how can reliability stats be showing 95% tracked?

Quidco rep.

so my wife wants to post a "price promise" claim, but as it hasn't tracked on her account she cant.

price promise has to be submitted within "72 hours", but she cant put a claim in against the missing tracking info also for "72 hours".

please advise.

Hi @pfpf,

I'm very sorry to hear you've had this issue.

Please may I ask your wife to contact our customer support team and we'll be more than happy to look into this for her and help with her tracking issues.

Kind regards,

Quidco Rep
    DaveMac3 wrote: »
    I have been through all this with Quidco support already and can access my account. However as Quidco have sent my payment to someone else's account and won't reimburse me I am obviously unhappy with the response and feel that other Quidco users should be aware how easy it is for someone to hack your account and change your details.

below I have copied my post on Facebook, I wanted everybody who uses Quidco to check that their email and bank details are correct in Quidco.

I have contacted Quidco support and was not happy with the response. Someone hacked into my account and changed my email and bank details without my knowledge and without Quidco's knowledge. As a result of my complaint Quidco say "we will be implementing further security features for payment detail updates" this is a tacit admission that there were gaps in your security.
    As far as the advice given above: My account is used by my immediate family but I log in on their PC. The email address details and bank details in my account were unrecognisable by any of my family and Quidco sent my expected payment to that account (approx £106) and are blaming me for this and won't give me the money. Regarding the advice about logging out - as it is not obvious on the home page how to log out, I believe Quidco want their users to remain logged in! There should be a clear log out button on the home page.

Hi @DaveMac3,

I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please may I ask you to contact customer support and we shall pass this query over to our payments team to look into this further. We do take situations like yours very seriously and we will be able to investigate this for you.

I do apologise for the disappointment this has caused.

Kind regards,

Quidco Rep
    Today you advertised all Acer Switch 11 sales with £100 cashback. I couldn't believe my luck because one had already been reduced at microsoft store to £200 so i questioned one of your reps and was told :-

Mwamba: Yeah, that looks to be ok, as the link is for an accer 11, and the rate is for accer 11 sales, so we see no reason why you would not be eligible for that rate :)

Later in the day the cashback offer was amended to exclude the one i linked Mwamba to. However i did chat again and was told this :-

Mwamba: You will be fine if you have made the purchase already. That's just been changed by microsoft just now so any purchases from now on... on that excluded product will not be eligible for cashback.

I then went and spoke to a microsoft rep who said :-

"The 100 GB cash back is not a promotion of Microsoft
    We deliver the product and they have to offer you 100 GBP back
    However the 100 GBP will come from Quidco, not from Microsoft"

As you can see it's two different stories and i am not willing to be £100 out of pocket for someones mistake.

Who's promotion is this? And will quidco honour it ?

Hi @itslikebrandnew,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please may I ask you to contact customer services and we will be able to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Quidco Support
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,945 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi @pfpf,

hi,
    thank you. I have sent a message to CS.

can anyone post me a link to the page where you can test tracking pre purchase. I am sure both Quidco and TCB have one, or used to but cant find it.

thanks.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,816 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2015 at 7:00PM
    Lately Quidco has been no problem, every small purchase tracking, the odd few pence here and there. Along comes an invite only offer for £10 of their own money with your next purchase - guess what - doesn't track. Quelle surprise :mad:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback