Tesco - Photoshop 1/2 Price Canvas Offer

Hi,
Hope there are some others out there who have or are experiencing this, if not if theres someone who can help with what to do next that I would be great.

On July 19th I ordered a Tesco photoshop enlargement onto canvas whilst there '1/2 price off was on', I was told that I was lucky as I had ordered on the last day, paid and off I trotted expecting my canvas to arrive 7 days later as advertised.
7 days arrived, I went to collect, to be told 'there is a slight delay and it is now 10 days'....ok I thought only a matter of 3 days extra waiting I can cope.

That was last Friday, and when I went in then I couldnt be given any further information on when my print was going to arrive!, I've had to go into the store every day this week in hope that my canvas would have arrived, I am now on day 15 waiting for this canvas and still nothing! :(

Is anyone else stuck in what appears a 'que' for there orders?, the ladies at the photoshop reckon the wait is down to pheonmonal (spelling sorry!) demand, surely someone like Tesco's should be able to cope with an offer!.

I wouldnt be stressing over this as much if it was for me, but it is actually a 50th birthday present, which is now almost a fortnight late post-birthday!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport