Car Radio Unlocking

Comments

• hi - can anyone help end the frustration of trying to sort out a code please?

The radio is for a Rover 216 sli

It is RG652FN 2031567

It is type number 22 DG652/60

The RG part number is XQD10056 and is a 3 band digital

there is a handwritten code with it which looks like 6071, but this does not work.

Help please if possible!
    thankyou
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • Hi all, I am new to this site and have a problem. 3 years ago I bought a second hand Vauxhall Vectra with original radio, and I changed this to one with an mp3 player. I am now in the process of immigrating and want to sell the car and put the original radio back in, but have not got the code. Vauxhall want to charge me £25 for this as the original dealer who sold the car to the previous owner has stopped trading. Can anyone help. It is a Phillips CCR600 ser no stamped on the side is GM0600Y1238153. Thanks in advance
  • New to this forum, but wondered if anyone can help.
    I need the radio code for a Ford Mondeo.
    The radio serial number is M098621, the radio is a FD500v.

Changed battery for first time so lost power to the radio, & wasn't given the code when purchased. I don't really want to line Fords' pockets with £25.

Thanks in anticipation.
  • guidedog wrote:
    New to this forum, but wondered if anyone can help.
    I need the radio code for a Ford Mondeo.
    The radio serial number is M098621, the radio is a FD500v.

Changed battery for first time so lost power to the radio, & wasn't given the code when purchased. I don't really want to line Fords' pockets with £25.

Thanks in anticipation.
    hi your radio code is...........1566
    £25 for a simple code is a total RIP OFF good for you for not lining their pockets!!!
    Good luck and take care:D :D:D
  • Many many thanks, works a treat.
  • michelefauk
    michelefauk Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi
    Hope this is the right place!We have recently bought a Vauxhall Vectra CDX, and the cd/radio isnt working. The model is Delco Electronics CDR 500, there are 3 diff numbers inside the pop out facia : 4660103, GM90493281 and
    >PA6-GF15<. Hope this makes sense and someone can help! Many thanks
  • Hi
    Hope this is the right place!We have recently bought a Vauxhall Vectra CDX, and the cd/radio isnt working. The model is Delco Electronics CDR 500, there are 3 diff numbers inside the pop out facia : 4660103, GM90493281 and
    >PA6-GF15<. Hope this makes sense and someone can help! Many thanks

hi please visit::: http://www.usedcarmart.co.uk/forum/index.php?referrerid=31398 post a message on the CAR AUDIO SECTION and member JOHN1000 may be able to help you:D :D:D
  • 67srm
    67srm Posts: 1 Newbie
    timmo44 wrote: »
    I bought a programme off a guy on Ebay for £5.99 when I needed the code for mine. It works fine and now I can decode anyone elses Ford too. Anyone need a Ford stereo code? I'll tell you it for free! Just need serial number and model of stereo...

I can only do Ford stereos. Most other makes are a nightmare
    Is it really a nightmare to generate a code for clarion PU-9983 B?
    I've looked all over the place and the cheapest I've found is £20 to unlock it?
    It seems a lot of money for a very litle bit of information, its only 4 numbers!
    If you could possibly give it a try I'll be very gratefull.
    Thanks
  • 67srm wrote: »
    Is it really a nightmare to generate a code for clarion PU-9983 B?
    I've looked all over the place and the cheapest I've found is £20 to unlock it?
    It seems a lot of money for a very litle bit of information, its only 4 numbers!
    If you could possibly give it a try I'll be very gratefull.
    Thanks
    hi please post the serial number on here
  • Hi there,

I have just bought a Peugeot 106 Wreg. There was a problem with one of the battery wire and now the radio asks me for a code. Can anyone help please? I know it sounds stupid but where do I look for the reg/serial number.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family