Benfit's haven't been paid into my account. URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Hi,

I've been transferred from JSA benefits to Training allowance (meaning i don't have to sign on) as i'm on a 30 hr a week work placement. I was transferred onto that 2 weeks ago and have been at my placement for 1 week.

I usually get paid on thursdays but my money (£103) still hasn't gone through. I've rung the job centre who say all the paper work has been sent concerning changing benefits and i need to ring hull bdc, but i don't have the number and neither do they! Does anyone know who i can contact? I live in Grimsby.

Missed no appointments, attended my work placement, done everything i should of so i dont see why it'd be cancelled? Starting to worry though.

I've been on benefits for 7 months and have been paid on time up until now.

Tried all day friday ringing around asking what to do etc. Half the time they didn't even asnwer the phone.

Have tried ringing my local job centre several times and they keep referring me to the wrong departments, no one seems to know who i need to talk to!

Anyone know what's going on? I have urgent bills that need paying by next Wednesday, one of which is extremely important so need i need this sorted asap!

Thankyou in advance

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family