bodyshop freebies

Comments

• kimmy112
    kimmy112 Posts: 323 Forumite
    winnie_y wrote: »
    lush do this as well but I think its only 1 or two at the most samples.
    Will need to pop in the next time I am in town. Do the say how many they can give you?
    they said to me any of the testers, but i just took one. i didn't want to seem greedy
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
  • I usually get 2 or 3 at a time and they have no problems giving them to me, there are always more than happy to help
    *wonders when they will make dressing gowns acceptable day wear?*
    No new toiletries challenge - use up the stash first!
    NSD Jan 2/15
  • i got 3 the other day.
    they come in these really adorable little pots that can be reused. they're about the size of lipbalm pots, just slightly smaller.
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got my sample in a small 15ml reusable bottle!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • Kerry_Woman
    Kerry_Woman Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Got a free sample yesterday. Was asked if I wanted a sample after buying a present.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
  • I wish they'd bring back the Fuzzy Peach smellies...still my fave now, i've not found anything since to match or beat it :(

I hope they're doing samples at ours, i'll pop in tomoro. :)
  • I've had little bottles filled by the SA from the 'sample' big bottles before, on friday they had sachets and little tubs at the counter so I got a couple of them when purchasing something else.
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Intastella wrote: »
    I wish they'd bring back the Fuzzy Peach smellies...still my fave now, i've not found anything since to match or beat it :(

I hope they're doing samples at ours, i'll pop in tomoro. :)

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/list.aspx?CategoryCode=C_ShopByLine_AnitasFavourites&ParentCatCode=C_ShopByLine they're doing fuzzy peach bath and shower gel.

No poster in our shop today and no offer of free samples to take home, though the lady was lovely in helping me try out a couple of lotions for sensitive skin.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • kimmy112
    kimmy112 Posts: 323 Forumite
    http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/list.aspx?CategoryCode=C_ShopByLine_AnitasFavourites&ParentCatCode=C_ShopByLine they're doing fuzzy peach bath and shower gel.

No poster in our shop today and no offer of free samples to take home, though the lady was lovely in helping me try out a couple of lotions for sensitive skin.
    you could try just asking, my local lush dont have posters but if i ask they give me samples :D
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
  • Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    My friend woks for Body Shop and says when you buy something they're supposed to offer you a sample of a product in the same range, eg, when you buy coconut shower gel they should offer the matching moisturiser.

She also said they're happy to give out samples but are wary of the same people who come in every other day asking for them but never buying anything! Fair enough I suppose!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure