TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I always knew that you and DM were the same person:rotfl:

:eek::eek::eek:

I would never wear a xmas jumper like his. :o
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Have I missed the John Lewis advert tonight?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

I would never wear a xmas jumper like his. :o

Never say never, one day you might get some taste :p
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Have I missed the John Lewis advert tonight?

Dunno, have you?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yes it's lovely 3 dogs, they love it:D
    I'm here because of fireworks but not actually heard any yet, are yours ok with fireworks?
    Hope poppy is ok

Berry and Noela are fine with the fireworks, none really close though, mostly across the field out back. I guess fireworks are easy stuff after their lives on the streets of Bucharest :eek: Poor Poppy and Scamps dogs too, and your cats Snap, I know I've had one dog who was frightened of them, well actually terrified of fireworks and thunderstorms. Bimbo used to try to dig into the floor, through the carpet. He wrecked lounge carpet once, a month after it was fitted

Have you tried Zylkene tweets? It's a natural sedative that I use for Berry to stop his dementia coming through. You can buy it on Amazon or eBay. Just use as much powder out of the capsule as you need. I put it on Berry's 3 feeds a day, but most on his supper
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    That's definatly a coincidence. Very odd but at least you don't need to remember two pins. If you do the same numbers every time please don't check them. ;):o

How are you rhos?

What's happening at work at Christmas....do you have a festive menu?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Never say never, one day you might get some taste :p

I will have you know my taste is impeccable but as tinypic is down I have no way of proving it. :whistle:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Berry and Noela are fine with the fireworks, none really close though, mostly across the field out back. I guess fireworks are easy stuff after their lives on the streets of Bucharest :eek: Poor Poppy and Scamps dogs too, and your cats Snap, I know I've had one dog who was frightened of them, well actually terrified of fireworks and thunderstorms. Bimbo used to try to dig into the floor, through the carpet. He wrecked lounge carpet once, a month after it was fitted

Have you tried Zylkene tweets? It's a natural sedative that I use for Berry to stop his dementia coming through. You can buy it on Amazon or eBay. Just use as much powder out of the capsule as you need. I put it on Berry's 3 feeds a day, but most on his supper
    Glad there ok, bramble and willow were fine, never heard hardly any :T
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I will have you know my taste is impeccable but as tinypic is down I have no way of proving it. :whistle:

Did you see what DM put earlier?:eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Very sad evening here in Wells. We had a new play park opened on Monday with a great castle and many other great play items. There was even a small area for adult fitness.
    Well this evening somebody caught fire to it and burnt most of it down. It cost £100000.00 and took 3 years to organise and build.
    So sad
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Very sad evening here in Wells. We had a new play park opened on Monday with a great castle and many other great play items. There was even a small area for adult fitness.
    Well this evening somebody caught fire to it and burnt most of it down. It cost £100000.00 and took 3 years to organise and build.
    So sad

:(:(:( thats awful
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure