Raid your cupboards (please) - Kelloggs discount codes

Options
Anyone help me with 1, hopefully 2 Kellogs Grown ups go free codes please? (10 digit code)

http://grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/

We are planning a trip to London at the end of the month with the kids and and for Madame Tussauds it is £119 for a family of four.

Looking on the Kellogs website you can use these vouchers which brings the price down to £60.

Fingers crossed someone can help.................

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Discount Codes ‘n Vouchers’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Arrive by train and you can get 2 for 1: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/pr8b70940a04000401d1faf07da7513e.aspx

Might be worth it for one of you to travel a couple of stops even if you weren't planning that mode of transport!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ivrytwr3 wrote: »
    Anyone help me with 1, hopefully 2 Kellogs Grown ups go free codes please? (10 digit code)

http://grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/

We are planning a trip to London at the end of the month with the kids and and for Madame Tussauds it is £119 for a family of four.

Looking on the Kellogs website you can use these vouchers which brings the price down to £60.

Fingers crossed someone can help.................

If you are saving best part of £60, it may be safer to just buy 2 packs of cereal just the sure ?

I am only saying that as every time Kellogs codes are posted on threads like these, they get jumped on by someone and end up getting used within minutes of posting them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Ivrytwr3
    Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    We are travelling by train and although i could get 2 x adults on the 2 4 1, i could not get the children as part of the offer for some reason :(

Anyway, i now have my 2 x codes - so thank you!!!
  • nachoet
    Options
    who will be my genie and grant me two codes.?

please please
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Any codes need to be posted on here and not by PM, they will then be used on a first come, first served basis please.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure