Eurocylinder lock upvc door

dadsarmy1
dadsarmy1 Posts: 51 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi. With no need to lock the back proposed new upvc door from the outside I intend using a 1/2 eurocylinder lock. However I can not seem to find any door handles without keyholes. Anyone know if available or do folk have to cut a metal spacer or fit a A4 stainless disc etc to cover the key hole?

Comments

• dadsarmy1
    edited 18 March 2017 at 5:38PM
    Edit - just looked harder at your link d0nkey0ng Many thanks it is there.
    Original post - Nearly there, thanks for that. I would however like a half euro cylinder lock on the inside so need handle with key hole too.
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    This video from the same supplier mentioned above, seems to show just the set-up you are looking for.

See the silver coloured handles in the introduction, and from 1:03mins in...

Why not give Handlestore.com a ring in the morning?
  • dadsarmy1
    Brilliant. Perfect. Thank you Wealdroam
  • Mr.Generous
    Mr.Generous Posts: 3,373 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    dadsarmy1 wrote: »
    Hi. With no need to lock the back proposed new upvc door from the outside I intend using a 1/2 eurocylinder lock. However I can not seem to find any door handles without keyholes. Anyone know if available or do folk have to cut a metal spacer or fit a A4 stainless washer etc to cover the key hole?

Good idea, Conservatory has three external doors, even if I just had a keyway on one it would be better. Locksonline are pretty good with stuff like this if you call them too. You can get mastered Euro cylinders so 1 key fits a number of doors. I know from experience their customer service is excellent, I put the wrong address on an order for a renovation and they re sent the order without waiting for the none-delivered stock to be returned to them. :grin:https://www.locksonline.co.uk/
  • dadsarmy1
    Locks online have replied that they have no access to the handles. A good contact for other items nevertheless thankyou
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure