Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Comments

• babymoneyblagger
    babymoneyblagger Posts: 618 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 30 July 2012 at 2:38PM
    the rewards are very easy your £22 worth of vouchers for longleat at the moment would get 2 people in (its £8 of clubcard vouchers for every person to get in for longleat, so 8x2=£16 in cc vouchers) so when you want to exchange them you will need 2 tokens as you havent got enough vouchers for more. You can input all your vouchers to make £16 worth if you go over that amount it doesnt matter as the 'change' will be given back to you in the next quarter mailing of clubcard vouchers which will be november.
    Comp wins 2013:160 finish quantum tabs, 2xtickets private screening of prisoners(Jake n Hugh 2)
    Lights4you - Battery powered Rose Lights,
    £120 worth of local symphony orchestra concerts, Bulmers bottle n beanie hat, Imperial Leather Batiste dry shampoo & tanning stuff (thanks Genie).
  • My question is more complicated as its about avios!

Ok please be gentle as an avios virgin, I have lots of clubcard vouchers I want to exchange for avios, there are 3 adults and 1 child, we want to go to Rome (avios zone 1) see we would have to exchange 15,000 avios each so 60,000 for all 4 of us (question is this a return flight or 1 way??) and would be £175 in clubcard vouchers - is this correct?????????? it also mentions that the £27 reward flight saver price that all clubcard members using this redemption are eligible for this available for BA and Iberia flights, so would I have to buy something for 1 avios point before exchanging vouchers???

sorry its long btw!
    Comp wins 2013:160 finish quantum tabs, 2xtickets private screening of prisoners(Jake n Hugh 2)
    £120 worth of local symphony orchestra concerts, Bulmers bottle n beanie hat, Imperial Leather Batiste dry shampoo & tanning stuff (thanks Genie).
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    the rewards are very easy your £22 worth of vouchers for longleat at the moment would get 2 people in (its £8 of clubcard vouchers for every person to get in for longleat, so 8x2=£16 in cc vouchers) so when you want to exchange them you will need 2 tokens as you havent got enough vouchers for more. You can input all your vouchers to make £16 worth if you go over that amount it doesnt matter as the 'change' will be given back to you in the next quarter mailing of clubcard vouchers which will be november.

Thanks BMB,
    how do i go about changing the vouchers into tokens? Do i have to go into store, or can i do it online? Do they (the tokens) have expiration dates?
  • babyfreckles
    babyfreckles Posts: 474 Forumite
    Hiya all :)

I have a quick question. So, I am hoping to take my nieces to West Midlands Safari Park, and noticed that Tesco Clubcard have a pretty good deal on with the points. However, I spent my points a few weeks back! (Before I knew!).

It says on the website that you exchange your clubcard points for tokens, and then exchange the tokens for tickets when you get there. My question is, would my mum be able to buy a couple of tokens and then send them to me for us to use to get tickets? Or do the tokens have names registered?
    So much for 'Money Saving' ;)
  • WantToBeSE wrote: »
    Thanks BMB,
    how do i go about changing the vouchers into tokens? Do i have to go into store, or can i do it online? Do they (the tokens) have expiration dates?

you do it online and I think you have 6 months to use them like the alton towers ones (just check on rewards), bear in mind though that some zoo's etc close or have limited opening times during winter.
  • Hiya all :)

I have a quick question. So, I am hoping to take my nieces to West Midlands Safari Park, and noticed that Tesco Clubcard have a pretty good deal on with the points. However, I spent my points a few weeks back! (Before I knew!).

It says on the website that you exchange your clubcard points for tokens, and then exchange the tokens for tickets when you get there. My question is, would my mum be able to buy a couple of tokens and then send them to me for us to use to get tickets? Or do the tokens have names registered?

I think your mum would have to come as they are registered in her name and sometimes they ask for proof of ID at the parks etc - if someone else knows for sure then plz post.
  • yellowcrocus
    yellowcrocus Posts: 130 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I would like to use my CC vouchers to get two Legoland tickets, for the use of my son and his aunt (my SIL). Does anyone know if Legoland check whether the account holder is the person presenting the tickets, or if they care? Thanks.
  • I would like to use my CC vouchers to get two Legoland tickets, for the use of my son and his aunt (my SIL). Does anyone know if Legoland check whether the account holder is the person presenting the tickets, or if they care? Thanks.

Hi someone else asked the same question regarding parks above ^ - I think the acc holder has to be present as they could get turned away which is a waste of petrol if they do.
  • babyfreckles
    babyfreckles Posts: 474 Forumite
    I wonder how the people on Ebay manage to sell the tesco clubcard tokens then as there was some up for sale on there..
    So much for 'Money Saving' ;)
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    My question is more complicated as its about avios!

Ok please be gentle as an avios virgin, I have lots of clubcard vouchers I want to exchange for avios, there are 3 adults and 1 child, we want to go to Rome (avios zone 1) see we would have to exchange 15,000 avios each so 60,000 for all 4 of us (question is this a return flight or 1 way??) and would be £175 in clubcard vouchers - is this correct?????????? it also mentions that the £27 reward flight saver price that all clubcard members using this redemption are eligible for this available for BA and Iberia flights, so would I have to buy something for 1 avios point before exchanging vouchers???

sorry its long btw!

It will be 15k per person in Avios for a return flight that will be £170 in CC vouchers + £27 for taxes etc
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure