Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

Comments

• manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Poochface wrote: »
    Excuse me! I haven't commented about the film.
    Would you care to tell me the post number where I have told the whole film and given away the ending??
    I do apologise, it was purplecatlover, not you. I should have checked the usernames again, as at a glance they are very similar and I thought was you who had first posted. #496, which does mention the ending before I did. I will delete my original post.
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    manda1205 wrote: »
    I do apologise, it was purplecatlover, not you. I should have checked the usernames again, as at a glance they are very similar and I thought was you who had first posted. #496, which does mention the ending before I did. I will delete my original post.

Thank you.
    For the record, my comment was aimed at both of you.
    This forum doesn't make it easy to discuss films unfortunately.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    I,Daniel Blake. Bagged 2 tickets for this film for yesterday evening. General release this Friday 14th Oct. Still not seen any adverts for this film so many may miss it. Please go watch. Although not a funny film it has its humorous moments. Its emotional, thought provoking, sensitive. It has some real characters which you cannot fail to empathise with, and a twist in the tale for an ending (not giving any more away).
    Read the short precis, see the trailer, go to watch the film!!!!
  • Does any one have a bear grylls code for Birmingham that they don't want as I booked 2 tickets and now a friend wants to come and I can't add any more people.

Thanks
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Does any one have a bear grylls code for Birmingham that they don't want as I booked 2 tickets and now a friend wants to come and I can't add any more people.

Thanks

This is the cinema tickets discussion. There is a discussion thread for theatre etc
  • Judio
    Judio Posts: 79 Forumite
    The Light Between The Oceans

MAIL on Sunday

I have just returned 2 tickets for Monday so they are now available on the site

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/service/ticket_checkout.php?ticket_code=YOUMAG
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Judio wrote: »
    The Light Between The Oceans

MAIL on Sunday

I have just returned 2 tickets for Monday so they are now available on the site

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/service/ticket_checkout.php?ticket_code=YOUMAG

This is a very sad film. Tissues may be needed!
  • marrbett wrote: »
    This is a very sad film. Tissues may be needed!
    agree, the lady next to me had tears at times... you just cant hold them back....
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    edited 27 October 2016 at 5:16PM
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    agree, the lady next to me had tears at times... you just cant hold them back....

You weren't t by any chance sitting by me were you, I've read the book so knew what was coming but still had tears at times. It was very well filmed and emotional
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Info about the TV series, The Crown. The first two episodes are being shown in certain cinemas on Tues 1st and Weds 2nd.

'We are delighted to offer preview tickets to the first 2 episodes of Netflix’s new show The Crown on Tuesday 1st November in Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Norwich, Liverpool, and on Wednesday 2nd November in Cheshire Oaks, Romford, and Westwood Thanet

The Crown reunites acclaimed writer Peter Morgan (The Queen, Frost/Nixon) with director Stephen Daldry (Billy Elliot, The Hours) and producer Andy Harries (The Queen). Based on the award-winning play, The Audience, The Crown tells the inside story of Queen Elizabeth II’s early reign, revealing the personal intrigues, romances, and political rivalries behind the great events that shaped the second half of the 20th Century.

The Crown stars Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II, Matt Smith as Prince Phillip, John Lithgow as Sir Winston Churchill, Victoria Hamilton as the Queen Mother, Jared Harris as King George VI, Vanessa Kirby as Princess Margaret and Dame Eileen Atkins as Queen Mary, among others.

Prepare to be welcomed into the coveted world of power and privilege and behind locked doors of 10 Downing Street and Buckingham Palace... the leaders of an empire await.

All 10 Episodes are available November 4

To download tickets:

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/pin/THECROWN'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills