Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    CathWales wrote: »
    Slow day, got dq from a Brain Juicer as it said my screen res was rong. I adjusted res, got another juicer, but it also dq'd me on qualifying questions. Might have a break soon lol!

4 1/2 hours later A DS.....that told me it was over quota. First time I got that from a DS, seems slightly politer than just being screened out lol!
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    CC2 wrote: »
    I last had a survey that I qualified for on 6th June. That was a TS. I got bored checking back to find a DS. Not for weeks and weeks. What has happened to SB?

Don't know but I've practically given up and instead spend lots of time on Dooyoo :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    I last had a survey that I qualified for on 6th June. That was a TS. I got bored checking back to find a DS. Not for weeks and weeks. What has happened to SB?

It appears that someone is controlling access to the daily surveys again - I had tick boxes yesterday (three that were relevant to me and two that weren't). This morning there were none and I got the 'sorry' screen and that's been the same all day. An hour ago I tried again and lo and behold exactly the same tick boxes appeared and I got DQd from one survey and completed the next one. This is getting to be more than annoying.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Genmod55
    Genmod55 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Genmod55 wrote: »
    Just tried this one as well - and no it did not credit for me either!:mad: Same thing happened to me yesterday as well on this wall, so maybe there is a problem as usually they seem to fairly reliable.

Hooray............. the Supersonic "My Country" has just credited - I can now stop playing the SBTV. Hope your's has too mull1000.
  • Genmod55 wrote: »
    Hooray............. the Supersonic "My Country" has just credited - I can now stop playing the SBTV. Hope your's has too mull1000.

Yes it has!!! :j

And puts a stop to SBTV for tonight! :j
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    paulshorse wrote: »
    It appears that someone is controlling access to the daily surveys again - I had tick boxes yesterday (three that were relevant to me and two that weren't). This morning there were none and I got the 'sorry' screen and that's been the same all day. An hour ago I tried again and lo and behold exactly the same tick boxes appeared and I got DQd from one survey and completed the next one. This is getting to be more than annoying.

Agree with you Paul,I completed one DS last week, and since then I have had no tick boxes at all & just the Sorry screen, nothing to even try to get disqualified from.Yet I see a brief glimpse of a page with boxes & none of the above on it before the Sorry screen jumps in.
  • collybird
    collybird Posts: 122 Forumite
    It's days like today that I wonder why...

Finally met my target with 17 minutes to go before bed. First time today I've have two seconds to myself.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    It's been a slog today hasn't it, but I've just got to target with some fairly easy tasks for 9sb categorising businesses. There are still lots of them left if you're struggling.
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Some Daily Surveys have appeared. I have DQ'd from two, but that's better than them not being there in the first place.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Some Daily Surveys have appeared. I have DQ'd from two, but that's better than them not being there in the first place.

I just tried for one after reading this and was dq'd from the very same tv survey as I had hours ago (over quota). SBTV 1SB to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure