Comments

• Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Buy 1
    get £1.00
    cashback
    Coke glass bottles 6x330ml (all varieties) + *Double cashback until 13/10/2013*
    Redeem 3 times
    Offer details Available at all supermarkets
    Valid 30 Sep – 13 Oct, 2013

This is currently in the tesco finest meal deal for £10.
    Include the Cashback (plus double) makes it cost only £8 :money::money:

Also Asda currently have it for £3.50 each vs tesco at £4.50 ish (might compare on tesco price promise)
    It's actually £1.50 cashback so £3 double :T
  • lovingtescoforever
    Options
    Dormouse wrote: »
    It's actually £1.50 cashback so £3 double :T

Where did you get £1.50 from? Not going to moan :money: cheaper deal :T
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

It's showing on my website as double for £1.50. Can I ask a stupid question. Why is it called double cashback. Why not just £3 cashback. Not complaining if 6 bottles of coke in Asda is £3.50 with £3 cashback that's 50p bargain.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Quidco are offering DOUBLE cashback on in-store and online Clicksnap offers from today 7/10 - 13/10. T&C'c states 'excludes Carlsberg 15% cashback and any branch specific offers'.

Hi Pemberton01,

That's right, we are offering double cashback on all offers excluding the buy Carlsberg get 15% cashback and any branch specific offers. Please do be aware, your cashback will track in initially as normal, the double cashback is bonused into your account within 14 days of the offer finish date.
    Poppea wrote: »
    On Clicksnap there's an offer for Phileas Fogg;

Buy 3
    get £1.50
    cashback
    Phileas Fogg sharing bag (all varieties) + *Double cashback until 13/10/2013*
    Redeems 2 times

It's on offer at Sainsburys at the moment(2 for £2). So does that mean you could get six packets(as the offer's redeemable twice) in one go and because it's double cashback(£1.50 doubled to £3.00 x2 =£6.00) you wouldn't have to pay anything?

Hi Poppea,

Free crisps for all! So if you purchase six bags of Phileas fogg we'll award you with £3 cashback. The double cashback bonus is added in within 14 days of the offer finish date.
    Free crisps - yesss! But, even though you can redeem the offer twice, wouldn't Quidco object to you using the same receipt twice?

Hi purplestar133,

Please do be aware, you are able to opt in for more than one offer on the same receipt. So if you purchased the 6 bags of phileas fogg all on the same receipt, just upload it an opt in twice for the offer. No need to upload it again.
    Loonytoons wrote: »
    Has anyone had cashback yet from quidco for the free cans of coke offer?

Hi Loonytoons,

Do be aware the promotional deals will track in a little after the normal offers, this is because they all have to be added in manually. It should update for you within the next few days. Keep an eye on it!
    It's showing on my website as double for £1.50. Can I ask a stupid question. Why is it called double cashback. Why not just £3 cashback. Not complaining if 6 bottles of coke in Asda is £3.50 with £3 cashback that's 50p bargain.

Hi paul2louise,

We are running the double cashback offer at the moment. So everything on our site is showing at just the single rate, the extra is bonused into your account within 14 days of the finish date.

Thanks everyone :)

Emma
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine's showing at £1.50? Or do they have different offers for different people?
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Confusion over jus-rol shortcrust pastry. Cashback on both shopitize and TCB. but shopitize lists 2x500g block and TCB lists 1x500g block. I can only see the 500g online in Asda. Can any of u guys say if it is the right description on shopitize. If so that's 30p for some shortcrust pastry.
    I can see some apple and blackberry pies need to be made.
  • lovingtescoforever
    Options
    Remember last day tomorrow to get FREE crisps!
    Phileas frogg are 2 for £2 in Sainsburys.

Buy 6 for £6.

Get £3 Cashback from quidco
    Plus another £3 in a few weeks time :T

P.s. Coke still shows as £1 for me online and mobile app :S
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Can someone tell me where the strongbow dark fruit was on offer, I could swear it was quidco but it has disappeared. I am not happy with this.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Just realised it was sainsburys only, ughhhh bought it from Asda.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    Did my first clicksnap today. Bought a ristorante pizza from Tesco, on offer for £1.39.

How long does it usually take for a clicksnap transaction to show in your account? With TCB it shows as pending straight away and goes to payable once it's been checked. I can't see anything indicating I've even submitted a photo on clicksnap...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure