Best sub-£200 mobile

Comments

• ok this one cant be beaten can it 3gb ram and 16gb internal memory and 8 core 1.4ghz processor.

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_367775.html

Only £125 and then cashback on top, cant go wrong can you!
  • Atasas
    Atasas Posts: 753 Forumite
    just make sure your network's frequencies, else Xiaomi would have my vote every time over most other brands
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    ok this one cant be beaten can it 3gb ram and 16gb internal memory and 8 core 1.4ghz processor.

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_367775.html

Only £125 and then cashback on top, cant go wrong can you!

It's missing UK frequencies, you need to make sure that any phone you choose is capable of LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 for full U.K. coverage.
    ====
  • d123
    So what would people go with the wileyfox or the xiaomi, both 2ghz processor with 16gb internal memory. Cant decide which is better?

Wileyfox if was me, you have a UK warranty and can buy from Amazon for their excellent after sales service.
    ====
  • Where can I find those? Im on three mobile, will the xiaomi work?
  • looks like the 3gb ram and 32gb internal memory blows everything else out of the water!
  • d123
    Where can I find those?

What do mean by "those"? The Wileyfox? If so, I t's sold by Amazon, you can just search Amazon and you'll see it.

Im on three mobile, will the xiaomi work?

The one you linked to above? It will only work partially as it is missing one of the LTE frequencies that Three have.
    ====
  • sorry I meant frquencies, what do I need for three, cant find it on their website anywhere. I have a moto g 3 currently which barely runs as I have more than 5 apps on it, painfully slow, will the wileyfox run any better, as far as I can see just has more memory and everything else is on par with the moto g 3
  • d123
    sorry I meant frquencies, what do I need for three, cant find it on their website anywhere. I have a moto g 3 currently which barely runs as I have more than 5 apps on it, painfully slow, will the wileyfox run any better, as far as I can see just has more memory and everything else is on par with the moto g 3

Currently it's mainly 1800 with 800 also in use. Other networks have started using 2100 and there's a good chance Three will do likewise at some stage in the near future.

In case you change network you should also ensure you have 2600.
    ====
  • bit pricey arent they?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family