Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    instant survey on homepage for 12 SB - smart meters.

Does the usual hanging after several questions - just close and restart and go through each questions slowly!

Worked on the 5th attempt for me :-)
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    You might be lucky. You might not. I find if I submit a ticket, and I'm polite and calm and can explain exactly what my problem was and where it happened I'm much more likely to get a nice response from the swags people than if I write in and I'm grumpy and accusatory. I think you might luck out with this one... it has said from the beginning that it needed to be submitted before 8pm on 17th. They might say you should have done it earlier.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • You might be lucky. You might not. I find if I submit a ticket, and I'm polite and calm and can explain exactly what my problem was and where it happened I'm much more likely to get a nice response from the swags people than if I write in and I'm grumpy and accusatory. I think you might luck out with this one... it has said from the beginning that it needed to be submitted before 8pm on 17th. They might say you should have done it earlier.

I just got an email explaining what swagstakes are, so I've replied very clearly (calmish!) that it was the SWAGO board. I was clicking submit for a fair few minutes, about 7.53-until the screen refreshed to say it was closed
  • Hello,

I might be late to the party here (apologies if so) - I signed up to Swag last week following the link on mse's paid surveys article - I am wondering if the 10 quid boost up mentioned there is still on or that's just an old thread and not valid anymore?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 474 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    matwalaboy wrote: »
    Hello,

I might be late to the party here (apologies if so) - I signed up to Swag last week following the link on mse's paid surveys article - I am wondering if the 10 quid boost up mentioned there is still on or that's just an old thread and not valid anymore?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

I looked at the article and it does say that its a 'current deal'.
    It also says the extra will be added to your account 'within 10 days' of you earning 849SB, so perhaps by next week at the latest it will be there in your account. SB usually mean 'working days' rather than calendar days.
    As long as you signed up via the link in the article it should be fine.
    Fingers crossed for you!
  • I have SBTV playing in the floating window but it seems to be getting stuck all the time and isn't moving on.
    Does anyone know why?
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    I have SBTV playing in the floating window but it seems to be getting stuck all the time and isn't moving on.
    Does anyone know why?

I'm running the last one, the blue world, and it is moving itself on ok at the moment.

Y'day, nCrave wouldn't play for me. I had the 5SB Random icon, but when I clicked it said, 'Sorry, this activity is not available', in Chrome or Firefox. It is working so far this morning, and is running whilst SBTV is on another tab. I wondered if they were tweaking the system, so we couldn't run different activities simultaneously, but so far, so good today. Will add in Watch next.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Instant Survey 12SBs
  • azzadle
    azzadle Posts: 55 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    A survey about relationships has appeared twice now, 2/3 of the way through a question asks 'how long do you need to ignite the romance on holiday (in days)' - no matter what number you put it says 'check your answers and try again', surely there's no wrong answer to that :p
  • azzadle
    azzadle Posts: 55 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TrialPay offers are doubled this week - nice easy ones like Mobile Strike doubled from 160sb to 320sb. Anyone had issues with these? I tried a few of the easy games for small sb but never work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure