Dr Marten Factory Shop Northants

Comments

• earthmother
    earthmother Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Will let you know how it goes. I know the factory shop that used to be in Leicester had a great kids range, so hoping this is the same.

:)
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • I live near the DM's factory shop and it was my little secret until now!!

Great place, kids shoes £10, and a great selecton too, especially girls.

Womes boots start at £25, but fantasic quality. A bit hit and miss on designs....always the ones you want...never in the size you want!!

Well worth a visit though!!
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
    Edward 4 on xmas day and baby Benjamin born 28/12/09 weighing a whopping 9lb14oz!!
  • Does anyone know if there is a factory shop in the Wollaston / Rushden area now? And if so what are the current opening hours please?
  • dynamic_don11
    dynamic_don11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 29 May 2010 at 5:44PM
    yes it is open from 10.30 to 4 Wednesday to Saturday and is white building with car park at the back its just next to THE YARD opposite Methodist church which is around 64 high ST Wollaston.
    Am going Saturday and will post prices etc later.

Lots of bargains my size 11 they had about 30 different styles shoes and boots which are £20 boots £25.
    I bought shoes which I priced up on web original price £75 am#zon price £60 so saved £40 on them.
    Boots cost me £25 am#zon price £100.
    OK don't expect every style but if your open to a bargain then it well worth a visit.
  • Does anybody know if the factory shop is still going? And if so, what are the opening times? Thanks!
  • Please note that the Doc Shop in Wollaston is open Wed - Sat 10.30 until 4.00 and can be contacted on 01933 664851.
  • enya_ntfc
    enya_ntfc Posts: 261 Forumite
    Doc Shop is now open Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-4:00
    The Fields are Green, The sky is blue, the River Nene goes winding through, The market square is Cobblestoned, It shakes the old dears to their bones, A finer town you'll never see, A finer town they'll never be, Big city lights don't bother me, Northampton Town I'm proud to be!
  • Great post would love a pair!
  • Marosu
    Marosu Posts: 14 Forumite
    does anyone know if its still open?
  • jax68
    jax68 Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yes just been today all shoes £25 boots £35 bargains:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories