The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

EagerLearner's Guide to Free Daily Cashback - Part Deux!

Comments

• moi wrote: »
    I only had the cat & mouse once a little while back & haven't risked over-clicking since incase they decided to block me. I got it when I tried on a 5th site, so after 13 clicks.

You're right Moi, I miscounted - 13 clicks then no more cheese.

Psychopathbabble - no it's not just you, this is time-consuming and confusing but it gets easier with time as you pick up tricks and techniques. Possibly best to start off with one or two sites and see how it goes? You definitely need to be patient as it usually takes about 3 months before you start reaping. After that, it's pretty good.
  • Thanks blahblahdoh... i got a little sidetracked by all the stupid survey things and pop-ups too... I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, just figured that I spend enough time on the internet doing nothing so might as well try to make a little money from it!
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • *madcat*
    *madcat* Posts: 548 Forumite
    jamespir wrote: »
    anytips on motivating myself to do this i do some sites before i go to bed but sometimes i feel not bothered

also with fatcheese i have 70.00 waitingto be payable and it seems like its been that way for ages anyone know how long till they pay out

I tell myself the faster I do them the better hourly rate I am on ;)

Most sites wait until they have been paid before they pay out, and some retailers can take a while, the general rule is 2 to 3 months. Once the money starts coming in though it is regular, again I tell myself it is just like working a month in hand (or therabouts :D)
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)
  • jamespir wrote: »
    anytips on motivating myself to do this i do some sites before i go to bed but sometimes i feel not bothered

also with fatcheese i have 70.00 waitingto be payable and it seems like its been that way for ages anyone know how long till they pay out

Open BBC iPlayer in a separate window and listen to old comedy radio shows while you click.

If you have an off day, just cherry pick the easy ones or the high value clicks.

Most sites only pay out after they get paid, and its a bit of a lottery to be honest, but I'd say 3 months is about average.
  • linz
    linz Posts: 1,911
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Over £150 per year
    I get mine done while Goldenballs & Eggheads are on :rotfl:

I only do the 2p or above clicks. Started at the beginning of May but it was about 4 months before I had enough to withraw. (from 4 sites initially then I joined another 4). Yes I was a bit demotivated but I just concentrated on the unconfirmed totals and told myself it'd be payable soon. I'm a member of about 9 or 10 now. Will probably drop a couple when I get my first withdrawl (Quidsinuk & Cashbackxtreme unless they get more dailies).

I prob get about £40-£50 a month on average, just from clicks, ie no purchases. :beer: (more than i'd get in interest from the bank!) :D

hth
    #2 - Save £2024 in 2024
    #35 - Save £12k in 2024
  • Any tips on what to do/not to do with the insurance quotes on these sites?

Most have warnings about abuse so I've not really touched them, none of my insurances are due for 8mths at least
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Forumite
    ************** bump *****************
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Over £350 per year
    Thanks fermi:beer::beer:

I've forgot what I was going to say:o
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,044
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 8 December 2009 at 5:32PM
    DoubleSix wrote: »
    Any tips on what to do/not to do with the insurance quotes on these sites?

Most have warnings about abuse so I've not really touched them, none of my insurances are due for 8mths at least

"Most have warnings about abuse"

"none of my insurances are due for 8mths at least"

You appear to have answered your own question ;)

Only tip is to click through to an Insurance Company from the search results in order for such searches to track. ;)
  • mark1966
    mark1966 Posts: 389 Forumite
    £500 +
    DoubleSix wrote: »
    Any tips on what to do/not to do with the insurance quotes on these sites?

Have you got friends and family whos house/car insurance is coming up for renewal maybee you could get quotes for them and get a bit of cashback for yourself in the process?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure