PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 10th December 2012

Comments

• Afternoon.

Getting bits done as and when my GUAG returns.

Honey bear, glad your dog is better x

Lisa x
  • skint_breeder_5
    skint_breeder_5 Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 December 2012 at 4:16PM
    If you find mine there send it back please!

somebody's GUAG was at the bottom of the basket, as its empty now - but that's only because I haven't gone and emptied the TD:rotfl:

time for a lurk and a cuppa
    The cold never bothered me anyway
  • toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    List update.........

Daily routines
    washing, W T F S S
    swish and swipe kitchen W T F S S
    bathroom, W T F S S
    ironing, T W T F S S
    making beds, W T F S S
    vacuuming high traffic areas W T F S S
    making meals T W T F S S

Night-time routines
    preparing clothes for the next day, T W T F S S
    swish & swipes of the kitchen T W T F S S
    tidying the living room T W T F S S

Manic Monday- Kitchen and Dining Room

Level Two
    Clean floors
    Sort fridge bringing what needs using soon to the front, wipe any spills
    Level Three
    Dust any extra furniture in dining area, checking for cobwebs on way round

Extra tasks if you want to do more
    • Clean one cupboard out, what is that in there? anything out of date? Sort through it and clean it before putting everything back

Christmas Extras
    • Finalise those last minute presents you have to buy..
    • Post all the cards you need to post
    • Wrap all the presents for family/friends
    • Finalise shopping orders/lists for your christmas food shop.. remember shops are only closed for one day!!!!

Tuesday - Master Bedrooms and Landings
    Level One

Remove floordrobe, make sure all clothes are put away neatly
    Level Two
    Vacuum floors in these areas
    Level Three
    Clean tops of drawers

Extra mission tasks, as always if you fancy an extra challenge try one or more of these
    Cobweb removal upstairs, go on grab a duster and swipe them down
    Clear any one hotspot, or spend 10 minutes tackling it
    Clean light fittings and light switches in any room, more than one if you like
    Christmas Extras
    Stick all your cards up
    Christmas wrapping, try and get at least a few done

Thought I had done more than that :-( I did however pair up loads of the odd socks that accumulated.......

Going to put the potatoes on now and do a bit of ironing while the new d&y nurse is working
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Evening!

DS is over at MILs so just to collect DD and have some mummy-daughter time :D

Tuesday - Master Bedrooms and Landings
    Level One
    [STRIKE]Remove floordrobe, make sure all clothes are put away neatly[/STRIKE] Don't have one, and I put my ironing away last night!
    Level Two
    [STRIKE]Strip bed linen and wash, replace with clean linen[/STRIKE] done on Sunday!
    [STRIKE]Vacuum floors in these areas [/STRIKE]
    Level Three
    Vacuum mattress
    [STRIKE]Make sure drawers and wardrobe drawers close, nothing hanging out!
    Clean tops of drawers[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]My extras were to clean the car windows, wipe vinegar over the wipers to remove grease, and add some wul to the rubber seals as they were frozen again last night.[/STRIKE]

Need to decide what's for supper. I won't be around tomorrow as I need to drop DD off first thing, then straight into work, then it's my works Xmas meal. Leaving car at home so I can have a wine or two ;) and hopefully won't make a prat of myself :rotfl:

Kiddies are sleeping over with MIL tomorrow :A so I can have a lie in on Thursday, do a spot of shopping, and FLY :j
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • mineallmine
    mineallmine Posts: 3,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Honey_Bear wrote: »
    Just to let everyone who sent Dog get well vibes, the stronger antibiotics finally seem to have cured her tummy problems at long last. I have become an expert on the colour and texture of dog pooh which would not have been my first choice of things to study, but hey ho, needs must. I've been dosing her with Prokolin and her Propalin straight into her mouth and for the last five days and she's become reluctant to come back in the house after every walk - and we go out four or five times a day, so it's a nuisance. To see if I could improve things, I decided to give her both medications in a tiny 'ham sandwhich', which worked so dosing her is easier and more pleasant for both of us.

Unfortuantely she has now realised there is a freshly cooked ham in the fridge.
    Firstly a big warm thank goodness for this. Prokolin is I think like yakult so that will help poo wise too. Keep the faith :A

Now fess up time. No fly lady done yet. Maybe a Hh later this evening :j
    :) Declutter 300 things in December challenge, 9/300. Clear the living room. Re-organize storage
    :cool2: Cherryprint: "More stuff = more stuff to tidy up!"
    Less things. Less stuff. More life.
    :heart: Fab thread: Long daily walks
  • spent most of the morning writing christmas cards and spent most of the afternoon searching everywhere for DS1s NI card with his number on getting him a driving licence for his 18th and finding two forms of id was not fun. also had to sort out my ID for another drb check (govs this time instead of work) but at least this one shouldnt be so stressful as ive now got photo driving licence.
    culled two brown bags of rubbish in the process and a big box of stuff to shred
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Mumto5
    Mumto5 Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    In A&E. what fun! Matters slightly improved by Dishy Dr.

More x rays, change of diagnosis. Bored and hungry.

DH is back home. 2nd time in 2 weeks has had to take compassionate leave from work.
  • Dustykitten
    Dustykitten Posts: 16,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Mumto5 what do they say now?

DW on
    Dinner cooking
    The birds of sadness may fly overhead but don't let them nest in your hair
  • boddy
    boddy Posts: 3,326 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Very icy weather here today and quite a few accidents. Nearly fell when going for the newspaper.

Level1 and 2 of kitchen done.
    Dailies done.

Will get a few more cards done tonight. Still got more wrapping to do. Need to get it all finished then taken down to DDs.

Tomorrow I need the post office and get my brothers parcel sent off.

Hugs spoons and sticks where needed.
  • Mumto5 - hope DS3 feels better soon....

My DS is about to become a godfather - his best mate's g/f is about to give birth...

DS - a godafather - I wouldn't trust him to look after himself, let alone ensure the emotional wellbeing of a child,,,,
    :jFlylady and proud of it:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport