Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Have received today my Unaddressed Mail Guidelines pack, containing sticky labels and return (plastic) envelopes for the next 3 weeks. Never received these before...it was usually just a case of entering the number of items received on-line. :)
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    I received my pack today with my 2 sets of stamps. For my posting items I only have 2 on my list for the Bank Holiday week so I will not be very busy.:(
  • TanH_2
    TanH_2 Posts: 45 Forumite
    I've got 4 packets to post this week :p At least they fit through the post box slot :)
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    LadyH wrote: »
    Have received today my Unaddressed Mail Guidelines pack, containing sticky labels and return (plastic) envelopes for the next 3 weeks. Never received these before...it was usually just a case of entering the number of items received on-line. :)

Yes I got that as well, I thought it was just me, I guess there must be a lot of missing leaflets along the routes! xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yes I've been posting and receiving a lot more packets this year than I did on my last 6 month stint. I've also sent and received more small boxes, don't mind receiving them as we have a nominated safe place but I don't live that near a post office so sending them is a bit of a pain. Its been pretty quiet for me the last few weeks, 2-4 items a week only to post and very few received - presumably because of summer holidays. Glad I'm not likely to be on the panel come December :D
    2020 Wins:
  • heatherks
    heatherks Posts: 854 Forumite
    LadyH wrote: »
    they sent me this last month must be to check whats junkmail is actually comming through the door

i only recieved 2 items first week and 1 item 3rd week i seem to get more on the weeks i'm not recording it lol .

also i am still waiting for payment for the unadressed mail survey i finsihed on 21st July ..they did sent an email saying it was being processed on Monday of last week but nothings arrived
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I received a £5 L2S voucher this morning from TNS, looks like they're on their way.
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    My 6 months posting session started whilst I was on holiday (I did tell them !) but I returned to 2 lots of posting schedules. I posted them at the same time they should have been posted but in the week I returned. Since then I have received nothing....I have emailed them but have had no reply. Anyone any idea what might have happened ? Do you think I have been taken off posting anything else ?
  • TanH_2
    TanH_2 Posts: 45 Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    Not something that we encourage. Anyone remember the magistrate?

This intrigued me. What happened?
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 18 August 2013 at 10:37AM
    TanH wrote: »
    This intrigued me. What happened?

Basically a magistrate was caught using stamps that has not been franked because the collection staff had become suspicious.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Magistrate-resigns-admitting-postal-fraud/story-13259457-detail/story.html#axzz2cJOXo33g
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure