Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Adendem,

There are a few missing, but many are from those who pay monthly. Given that yours is paid in full, I would have expected it by now. I am speaking to the merchant's network on this and hopefully will have a solution soon. If you email in, I will be able to locate your account and make sure that we are definitely chasing yours.

@CathWales, I will ask claims to post again for you- sorry that this is not resolved yet.

Many thanks,
    John
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hi Georgiegirl256,

That's good news! Please post back if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,
    John

Actually, I do have one more....sorry two more questions....

1, On Snap & Save, will you ever change it so that you can redeem an offer more than once?

2, I have a Paddy Power payment that says it should be confirmed between 15-45 days, well it's over 45 days, and it's still pending? Do they usually take a long time?

Thanks! :)
  • bevally
    bevally Posts: 267 Forumite
    Hi John,

Few things!

1. I have a missing casback claim for Vistaprint, submitted 9th Jan, so now over 3 months - could this be looked into please.

2. Made a purchase from Game cashback has tracked but at purchase price minus VAT. I know a lot of merchants do this but it is normally clear on their page, couldn't see it on the Game page. Not a big difference in cashback, so not a massive deal, just think it should be clear.

3. Big :T from me for instore cashback. Item purchased yesterday, confirned within 1hr of uploading receipt & payable today. So thanks, TCB!

Thanks John for always replying :beer:
    Make £10 a day challenge = Aiming for £100 a month
    May - £100.68/£100 (£80.68 cash & £20.00 vouchers)
    June - £121.04/£100 (£91.04 cash & £30.00 vouchers)
    July - £22.11/£100 (£22.11 cash & £0.00 vouchers)
  • toshkininny
    toshkininny Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi John

Think you have your hands full with us lot!

I have a Topcashback account and so does my other half. We have a joint Tesco account. The Topcashback website won't let me change my payment via Tesco points because my other half has already used our Tesco clubcard account number against his topcashback account.

Can you have a look for me please?

Thanks in advance.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good Afternoon everyone,

@toshkininny, a Clubcard can only be registered on TopCashback once, so it will be the case that the system won't let you enter the same one as you other half.

@bevally, glad you are enjoying snap and save! I have asked the claims team to get you an update on Vistaprint and have also asked if we can confirm that Game do not pay cashback on the VAT portion of the sale and will get a message added for you.

@Georgiegirl256, the limit of 1 item per member is set to stay for the foreseeable future, but we are constantly reviewing the offers. Paddy Power transactions have confirmed up until the end of February, so can you allow another couple of weeks? If nothing has changed then, can you post back?

Best wishes,
    John
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bevally
    bevally Posts: 267 Forumite
    Thanks John, will hopefully hear something soon then!
    Make £10 a day challenge = Aiming for £100 a month
    May - £100.68/£100 (£80.68 cash & £20.00 vouchers)
    June - £121.04/£100 (£91.04 cash & £30.00 vouchers)
    July - £22.11/£100 (£22.11 cash & £0.00 vouchers)
  • toshkininny
    Good Afternoon everyone,

@toshkininny, a Clubcard can only be registered on TopCashback once, so it will be the case that the system won't let you enter the same one as you other half.

@bevally, glad you are enjoying snap and save! I have asked the claims team to get you an update on Vistaprint and have also asked if we can confirm that Game do not pay cashback on the VAT portion of the sale and will get a message added for you.

@Georgiegirl256, the limit of 1 item per member is set to stay for the foreseeable future, but we are constantly reviewing the offers. Paddy Power transactions have confirmed up until the end of February, so can you allow another couple of weeks? If nothing has changed then, can you post back?

Best wishes,
    John

Hi, thanks for answering. So, am I supposed to create a new Tesco account just for me then? It seems a bit silly to do that just so that I can change my payments to Tesco clubcard points. :(
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi John

Think you have your hands full with us lot!

I have a Topcashback account and so does my other half. We have a joint Tesco account. The Topcashback website won't let me change my payment via Tesco points because my other half has already used our Tesco clubcard account number against his topcashback account.

Can you have a look for me please?

Thanks in advance.

Snap!

I was just about to post exactly the same question.

Is it possible to change the clubcard registration from my Ohs account to mine as I use my account more than he does?
  • toshkininny
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Snap!

I was just about to post exactly the same question.

Is it possible to change the clubcard registration from my Ohs account to mine as I use my account more than he does?

I've tried, but it doesn't let you!
  • washable
    washable Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi John, I have a query for the above merchant. It states on TCB site
    hotelopia_lg.png
    9.09%

Get an amazing 10% off with our exclusive code + earn an exclusive 9.09% cashback! Ends 14 Apr 2013.
    There is no mention of the exclusive code and the offer finishes tomorrow 14th April.
    Can you help.
    Thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport