Comments

• Edna_Bucket_2
    Edna_Bucket_2 Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Top right corner of home page - "working in business" - 5 ipoints
  • jen_1985_04
    jen_1985_04 Posts: 221 Forumite
    cdodd wrote: »
    i can't find it again now either, the day i posted it, it was on the front page where the hot links are, bit annoying as i hadn't got round to signing up for it, wanted the free gift!!

Hi there

I found this by clicking 'earn ipoints' then 'new partners' and its the third one down! i've just applied :p

Great find by the way! thanks :T
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    start of June on Friday - you can get your Webfetch points again then.
  • cdodd
    cdodd Posts: 638 Forumite
    Hi there

I found this by clicking 'earn ipoints' then 'new partners' and its the third one down! i've just applied :p

Great find by the way! thanks :T

thanks for finding it again, have signed up this time before it's lost again !
  • cdodd
    did any one else sign up for the woman and home mag offer through i points a while back, the offer was 3 issues for £1 i points and champneys gift set, i got the 1st mag, £1 from bank but no i points and no gift set, contacted i points today and WAS VERY IMPRESSED with their customer service 675 points added to my account within an hour or so, they advice to contact the mag re the gift, don't know whether to bother though, good deal as it is 3 mags for £1 and i points
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    did any one else sign up for the woman and home mag offer through i points a while back, the offer was 3 issues for £1 i points and champneys gift set, i got the 1st mag, £1 from bank but no i points and no gift set, contacted i points today and WAS VERY IMPRESSED with their customer service 675 points added to my account within an hour or so, they advice to contact the mag re the gift, don't know whether to bother though, good deal as it is 3 mags for £1 and i points

Who did you contact? I have sent the same email four times to some random email addresses I found somewhere on one of the other forums here, but no one's replied to any of them. I'm missing about 1000 points and my OH is missing about 2000 so any email addresses that actually reply would be much appreciated!
  • cdodd
    hi thriftymanc
    i just clicked on contact us at the bottom of the i points home page and filled in the form assuming the points are for multiple transactions you would prob have to fill a separate form in for each one
    good luck
  • ClaireDares
    ClaireDares Posts: 217 Forumite
    Does anyone know the best way to collect ipoints or the quickest way, apart from the quick polls,
    UPDATED: 12/11/2007: Tesco's: 460 Points, Boot's: £8.90, Bank Charges: £266, Ciao: £7.60, Valued Opinions: £2.50, Mum's Opinions: £5.50, LightSpeed: 1005 Points, Ipoints: 1452 Points, PigBack: £23.20, Consumer Pulse: 30500 x 16 Vouchers, CashBack Site: £2.50, PinkCashback: £23.70, BritishRewards: £2.87, Test&Vote: 42567 Points
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    hi thriftymanc
    i just clicked on contact us at the bottom of the i points home page and filled in the form assuming the points are for multiple transactions you would prob have to fill a separate form in for each one
    good luck

Gah, that was the first way I tried contacting them - been waiting for a reply for over a month :/ Oh well, I'll keep trying more random email addresses, and maybe email each of them every single day until they get sick of me and add the points just to shut me up! :D
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Who did you contact? I have sent the same email four times to some random email addresses I found somewhere on one of the other forums here, but no one's replied to any of them. I'm missing about 1000 points and my OH is missing about 2000 so any email addresses that actually reply would be much appreciated!

Did you try these thrifymanc?

[EMAIL="largerich@ipoints.co.uk"]largerich@ipoints.co.uk[/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="sroome@ipoints.co.uk"]sroome@ipoints.co.uk[/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="anewland@ipoints.co.uk"]anewland@ipoints.co.uk[/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="pmeyers@ipoints.co.uk"]pmeyers@ipoints.co.uk[/EMAIL]

The last one - Paul Meyers seems to be the CS person who might reply.

Do include the Managing Director, Geraldine Tosh, on anything you send as well!

[EMAIL="gtosh@ipoints.co.uk"]gtosh@ipoints.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Good luck!! :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport