Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    I have a till spit for triple points in store and also a £15 spend 300 points, would they both work together?

They should do bubbs, don't forget mycoupons too and nectar.com.

Although I did forget mycoupons today :o, but think I might have done my 6 swipes now for nectar bonus. :rotfl:
  • bubbs wrote: »
    I have a till spit for triple points in store and also a £15 spend 300 points, would they both work together?

I was wondering too as I have identical ones... I still have 4 swipes to go.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Mr TS only filled his car up end of last week, I took his car last time but he doesn't do that many miles so not sure if I would get a tenner in or not. And it's not like the petrol station is on our doorstep.

Can't believe how many points I have now, I have gone well into 5 figures. :j

Hopefully i will have near £100 when i have finished tomorrow (not all from this weekend):rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    My SA at T was nice the other day - I warned him I had coupons and he just laughed and said that sounded ominous and were they going to end up paying me...

He gave me one of his sweets. Which I accepted.:D

Tart:(

:p:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Don't blame you - you'd think they'd have had a deal with Marmite too, to make sure they were well-stocked well in advance of all this.

I saw a Mail the other day with no number on the back - just a blank space where it should have been. :eek:

Have you seen the bulb offer? Postage is pricey though at nearly £6...

That happens, you just go through the "missing number" link and answer a question based on the contents of that paper
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    emmad5689 wrote: »
    If your cats eat felix pouches there are some special boxes with a free pouch if treats in it (states on box) inside however there is also 70p of a box of pouches and 30p off cat treats, the boxes are 2 for £5 in both asda and tesco so go well with mullers xx

thanks for this - just what i need for the asda list :)

not that any if my 3 are eating Felix ...:D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    My SA at T was nice the other day - I warned him I had coupons and he just laughed and said that sounded ominous and were they going to end up paying me...

He gave me one of his sweets. Which I accepted.:D

You flirt :rotfl:
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Bloke behind me didnt have a nectar, i nearly turned back and said i do:rotfl:

Lady in front of me didn't I did wave mine about but the SA didn't quite get me and said you back for more. :o :rotfl:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :)

Eventually got here. Had to avoid so many roads with problems, so cut across country to avoid M40, M25 & A3
    But took for ever :( when you're sat in back seat with a Tempur pillow & feeling sleepy :o

So got my BIL to dig out his Nectar card & stopped at S in Shrewsbury - filled up :o (I know) - 2000 points :j:j
    Need him to understand he could of done it several times but he was so chuffed with the 2000 points :)

Went to IKEA to buy my Kivik sofa - didn't like it once I'd sat in it :o So pleased I could try them out. Rather taken with a red chenille Stocksund one instead :D
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Bloke behind me didnt have a nectar, i nearly turned back and said i do:rotfl:

We should have been waving a placard outside :rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business