M & S furniture outlet

Comments

• has anyone been to the one in colne? what were the prices like? it's sort of near me but still a little trek and wonder if it was worth making an effort. thanks
    december 2008 wins : 2 clothes show tickets, hamper of kids xmas books, peroni bowl :j
    march wins : galaxy book :beer:
    :T
  • Does anyone know if there are any in the Southwest. Devon preferably but anywhere in area
  • khoobsort
    khoobsort Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

Is there any place in or around Manchester for Mark & Spencer's discounted furniture?

Thanks
  • Lawtons Furniture, which is at Birkenhead, sell M&S discounted furniture. I got a couple of M&S sofa's from them and they were half the price of M&S. The sofa's are great and their service was also.

:j
  • markelock
    markelock Posts: 1,735 Forumite
    theres one in stoke on trent, either homebrands or homebargains (whichever isn't the national chain selling cheap cleaning fluid)

got a chaise for a third of the retail price last year.

sadly I didn't need it, I just wanted it.

did get the kids some beds though. stopped them moaning and improved their posture.
    Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?
  • Westbridge Furniture make the sofas for M+S and have 2 shops (see their website for details) selling at under half RRP. Lots of other places sell it but be warned - much of it is customer used not really cancelled orders.
  • Magpie27
    Magpie27 Posts: 435 Forumite
    In case people are still looking I have found a company in Northampton on Ebay selling M&S cancelled orders and returns at less than half price!! They are called 1st Choice Stock, I went to their shop the other day and got the Sonoma Table and 4 chairs for £499 including delivery -absolute bargain I'm really pleased :j and they had loads of other great bargains so I'm sure I will be going back again soon!!!

Their website is www.1stchoicestock.co.uk
  • ccmummy
    ccmummy Posts: 126 Forumite
    There is Homebrands in Stoke on Trent, near Trentham which sells M&S furniture, i went there last week, they bought HUGE warehouse and full of stock. All items are half price, brand new flat boxed, and some are 3rd price off.
    Also next door them, designer furniture outlet where sells Next last season furniture for half price.
  • lislou
    lislou Posts: 336 Forumite
    Do you have an address/postcode for the Stoke Homebrands store please?
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Homebrands Outlet Stores Ltd Furniture - Retail

Tel: 01782 461817| Unit 22, Newstead Industrial Trading Estate, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 8XB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure