E: 30/11? Win a weekend in Buxton

http://www.visitpeakdistrict.com/buxtonprize

This comp was advertised in the Peak District brochure I received in the post. I couldn't see a closing date anywhere in there or on the entry page. After entering it says that "the successful entrant will be contacted towards the end of 2014" so I've guessed at the end of November. If anyone else finds out the actual date please PM me!

Prize:
Two nights’ Bed and breakfast at The Old Hall Hotel on the 10th and 11th July 2015
Two tickets to the opera in Buxton Opera House on the 10th/11th July and two tickets to a concert or literary event on the 11th or 12th July.
A half day spa package at the Devonshire Spa, including a luxury facial or deep tissue massage

Comments

• MaineBlue
    MaineBlue Posts: 15,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    PEAK DISTRICT
    Simply fill in your details below to enter our free prize draw and win:
    Two nights’ Bed and breakfast at The Old Hall Hotel on the 10th and 11th July 2015
    Two tickets to the opera in Buxton Opera House on the 10th/11th July and two tickets to a concert or literary event on the 11th or 12th July.
    A half day spa package at the Devonshire Spa, including a luxury facial or deep tissue massage
    UEFA: Corrupting Football Since 1954 #CTID
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 23 February 2014 at 11:59PM
    MaineBlue wrote: »
    PEAK DISTRICT
    Simply fill in your details below to enter our free prize draw and win:
    This appears to be the same comp via another link as the prize matches.

I will pm a BG & ask for a merge.
    Sent to Glad.
    Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills