Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Comments

• jem1980
    jem1980 Posts: 191 Forumite
    That's the one that told me my postcaode was wrong, right at the end, so they couldn't accept my answers - personally I think they just didn't like my answers!

They did the same to me over how many people are in our family, they said my answers on the first few questions were "inconsistent" but I was sure they weren't, and it let me spend half an hour on it before DQing at the end - soooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!
    June GC 21st May - 20th June (£78/£200)
  • CathWales wrote: »
    I just got a Ts 50SB as well, Started on poltics and ended up asking my opinion on drugs legalisation. On 260/90 and want to get to 300 but last night , even tho I'd gone over target I did 42 worth of SB and it took me hours, so not sure about starting it now lol!

I just had that one as well :D and a TS where u listen to music :) Had a couple of offers from yesterday credit as well so 301/70 so far :D
    Mortgage start date 19 January 2018, end Jan 2043.
    Owed £38,000/£38,000
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Mummy_Moo wrote: »
    Just done it thanks :) :j

Not credited yet but says it will take up to 30 min, I have screen shots just in case.

um, what medical conditions did you say you have to be accepted? ;)
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • Techn wrote: »
    anyone tried the mediguard survey thing on sponsor pay for 528 and got past the screener questions? tried once but didnt get past it

It credited! Thank you sooooo much Techn, that has helped make today an amazing swagbuck day :)

Today has been my best day ever on Swagbucks, and thanks to the mediguard survey (huge thanks Techn :cheesy: ), a couple of TSs and loads of DSs I have got 1075 / 70!!! :j:j:j:j:j

Ready to order my first reward - a £25 PayPal payment :cheesy:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for all the help and advice. I still can't quite believe I've made actual real money :cheesy:

Good Luck everyone, hope you all have similar success in the near future :beer:
    If you don't like where you are - move. You are not a tree.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Techn wrote: »
    anyone tried the mediguard survey thing on sponsor pay for 528 and got past the screener questions? tried once but didnt get past it

Errr Yes.think being over 60 has advantages sometimes.It was longer than 2 pages of screening questions though.I answered honestly & didn't have any of the medical problems they first asked about,but maybe they think I am heading that way soon.
    Thanks for posting about it as I probably wouldn't have tried it.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 January 2013 at 11:06PM
    Mummy Moo
    It credited! Thank you sooooo much Techn, that has helped make today an amazing swagbuck day

did you also get the last page to fill in your details so they can send $20 Amazon.Com voucher?.Not sure if it will come but happy with 528SB
  • Techn wrote: »
    um, what medical conditions did you say you have to be accepted? ;)

Say you've had mild urine leakage in the last 12 mths don't have any other health problems, think that's the mot important questions ;).

Good Luck
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I also had the DS on the Lib Dems, followed by a TS on politics/EU/drugs. And then this...

Comedygsearch.jpg

*sniggers*

Quite worried about the whole tax thingie. I've been registered with some sites for years but have probably only earnt a grand total of £40 - £50 per year before Swagbucks. Also, what about things like Tesco Clubcard points? You *earn* those vouchers too.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • Mummy Moo
    It credited! Thank you sooooo much Techn, that has helped make today an amazing swagbuck day

did you also get the last page to fill in your details so they can send $20 Amazon.Com voucher?.Not sure if it will come but happy with 528SB

I did, but I'm not sure if that's just too good to be true. I'm happy enough with the swagbucks so if it turns up it's a bonus :rotfl:
  • Errr Yes.think being over 60 has advantages sometimes.It was longer than 2 pages of screening questions though.I answered honestly & didn't have any of the medical problems they first asked about,but maybe they think I am heading that way soon.
    Thanks for posting about it as I probably wouldn't have tried it.

I'm 24 and it let me go through. Maybe they thought I was a bit of a novelty :) Ooooh, just a thought, don't say your pregnant, I have a feeling that may lead to DQ (just a guess).

Sorry about the multiple posts my heads a bit scrambled after all that swagging. Think I've done enough for today now ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure