~Avon Hints & Tips (Part 8) ~ Please read first post :)

Options

Comments

• MarsdenCuckoo
    Options
    Mammato1 wrote: »
    And if I bought demo perfumes in c16 can I order them again? I love these perfumes and want to stock for myself at a cheap price. Is it one per order? Or is it that I'm not allowed to order the same demo product twice, even in two campains (I would be still back ordering from 16 so technically the same HT18)
    Thanks

Try it (and be pleasantly surprised! :j) ;)
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    Options
    I have back ordered from the clearance section last campaign and also this time round? Where does it say you can't. Have I been lucky ? Lol

You can order it, you just won't get it (least at the back-order price!) :rotfl:

Unless the item is in both HT books, your invoice will quote something like 'x' amount of products not available; please do not re-order.
  • the_mum
    the_mum Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, will check the website again. When I was on yesterday it just had that C17 was due by 10pm last night, so should have changed now.
  • HKitten
    HKitten Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    I've just joined Avon! A really nice lady came round and went through everything with me and gave me some brochures to get started with. I've had a look at the Connects site and done lots of reading, so this Friday I'm going out to deliver my first catalogues.

My question is, my SL only had catalogues from c17 and c1 to give me, although we're in c18 at the moment. Will I be able to place orders from c17 right up until my order date (the 18th)? I don't want to give out loads of catalogues, get some orders and then find I can't place them! She seemed to be saying it would be okay, I'm just feeling a bit nervous.

Also, I was thinking of offering a free bar of galaxy chocolate with all orders over £25 as a bit of an incentive. Is that allowed?

Thank you!
  • newbeginning_2
    Options
    It's a white plastic box type thing with a metal 'hotspot' to help treat spots/acne. Comes in a sealed plastic wrapper and Avon stated that it's not returnable if the sealed wrapping is broken. (Sorry, never ordered one so can't remember it's exact name.)

Think it was called Zeno???

Thanks
  • lozza1985
    lozza1985 Posts: 3,373 Forumite
    Options
    HKitten wrote: »
    I've just joined Avon! A really nice lady came round and went through everything with me and gave me some brochures to get started with. I've had a look at the Connects site and done lots of reading, so this Friday I'm going out to deliver my first catalogues.

My question is, my SL only had catalogues from c17 and c1 to give me, although we're in c18 at the moment. Will I be able to place orders from c17 right up until my order date (the 18th)? I don't want to give out loads of catalogues, get some orders and then find I can't place them! She seemed to be saying it would be okay, I'm just feeling a bit nervous.

Also, I was thinking of offering a free bar of galaxy chocolate with all orders over £25 as a bit of an incentive. Is that allowed?

Thank you!

Yep that'll be fine, we can always order from the current book (from the sounds of it in your case that is C18), and the previous book (c17) - so yes you'll be fine to do all your orders from C17. I think it's a better book for offers (in my opinion anyway!) so you'll hopefully do better with them.

Yes you could offer a chocolate bar, but personally, I'd offer a free avon product - then if they like it, they'll order it again from you. There are usually hand creams for about a £1 (so if you sell over £148, then with your discount they'll only be 75p) - which isn't that much more than a chocolate bar and helps to encourage them to try new products.

Plus if anyone is on a diet it could put them off from spending £25 as not wanting to open themselves to temptation :rotfl:
    Avon Lady since 2009 - I help on the Avon hints & tips thread to help other reps/new sales leaders as I was helped so much by it when I first started out :A
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    Options
    Think it was called Zeno???

Thanks

Yes, that's it! :T Does anyone know anyone, who ever ordered one?
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    Options
    HKitten wrote: »

Thank you!

Agree with lozza and to add to her post....

Has your SL arranged to come back or did she just leave you with C17 and C1 books? (Bit naughty if the latter.)

Reps can order from the current and back campaigns i.e. C18 and C17 in your case. To leave you with just C17 and C1 books means:

* You can't make best use of both Christmas books (C17 and C18)
    * You can't do any creative ordering

Hopefully your SL will be coming back with some C18 books for you and to show you how to input your first order. If not, she may need a 'bit of a reminder' that she should be fully supporting you.....
  • nessa1422
    Options
    Ordered a £50 Bumper Box and returned with next delivery.
    Emailed Avon for advise as there is no paperwork with it and not listed on invoice. Advised that money had been credited back.
    Have just seen that on my delivery invoice due tomorrow, £25 is listed as charged back to me as item not received.
    Has anyone else had this happen with this box? I'm guessing I am best to ring Avon as there was no paperwork with this box and it never showed up anywhere on my invoices etc.
    Thanks,
  • Caroline1987
    Options
    Can someone explain to me how returns work? in my first order a lady ordered 2 pairs of childrens pjs and needs a bigger size ive gone on to do the replacement and they dont go up to the next size so I will need to refund, so I will go onto the credits bit etc, but how does the money side of it work?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure