IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Rejected POPLA REFUSED

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    You need our help to get the email right, please show it here first. You could actually win this if you get the evidence and have some time to rebut it with our help.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Your email should say this:

Dear Mr Greenslade

The operator in this instance has failed to send me any evidence which is a requirement of the POPLA service. The appelant must have sight of the evidence in advance of the hearing so they can challange any evidence given

As this evidence has not been seen by the appellant then this decision must now be set aside as the has been an unbalance in the process.

I look forward to have a new hearing date in due course and the operator being informed of the same. POPLA must also forward me the evidence the operator has sent them

Yours

Blah blah blah
  • Your email should say this:

Dear Mr Greenslade

The operator in this instance has failed to send me any evidence which is a requirement of the POPLA service. The appelant must have sight of the evidence in advance of the hearing so they can challange any evidence given

As this evidence has not been seen by the appellant then this decision must now be set aside as the has been an unbalance in the process.

I look forward to have a new hearing date in due course and the operator being informed of the same. POPLA must also forward me the evidence the operator has sent them

Yours

Blah blah blah
  • [FONT=&quot]Thank you.

I have amended it slightly. I am sending this to the enquiries inbox and CC'ing in Richard Reeve?
    Do I need to point out I was a little naive and didn't know I was supposed to receive the evidence before my appeal to POPLA?

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dear Mr Greenslade

The operator in this instance has failed to send me any evidence which is a requirement of the POPLA service. The appellant must have sight of the evidence in advance of the hearing so they can challenge any evidence given.

As this evidence has not been seen by the appellant then this decision must now be set aside as there has been an irregularity in the process.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I look forward to receiving a new hearing date in due course and the operator being informed of the same. POPLA must also forward me the evidence the operator has sent them

Yours[/FONT]
    :jMarried on 12.12.12 to the best man alive! - FACT!:j
  • Enigma or Coupon-mad are you around?
  • I am going to have to send something. Time is ticking :(
  • Although they (CM and E) spend a lot of their time helping people FOC in a darkened room with the curtains shut, they still have to pay the bills to stop the roof from leaking, the pipes dripping.........they work!

Perhaps you should put yourself in the shoes of Mr Greenslade who probably receives lots of correspondence about stuff.

So if you were a busy person and received several correspondence that says something like..."sorry I was naive however I'd like to request...blah blah blah" would you care?
    Trying to educate people to stop littering the country side in trail races!!!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    zoeisababe wrote: »
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you.

I have amended it slightly. I am sending this to the enquiries inbox and CC'ing in Richard Reeve?
    Do I need to point out I was a little naive and didn't know I was supposed to receive the evidence before my appeal to POPLA?

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dear Mr Greenslade

The operator in this instance has failed to send me any evidence which is a requirement of the POPLA service. The appellant must have sight of the evidence in advance of the hearing so they can challenge any evidence given.

As this evidence has not been seen by the appellant then this decision must now be set aside as there has been an irregularity in the process.

[/FONT] I[FONT=&quot] look forward to receiving a new hearing date in due course and the operator being informed of the same. POPLA must also forward me the evidence the operator has sent them and allow me time to read it and respond.

Yours[/FONT]
    Add the bit in red. And I would send it to r reeve not the 'info' email.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Thank you CM, you are very helpful.
  • [FONT=&quot]Argh - I forgot my popla code..but this to me reads that they won't rehear my case.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for your e-mail below.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Please can you provide the verification code for the case you are corresponding about.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Lead Adjudicator only considers formal complaints about specific alleged misconduct by an Assessor.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kind regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]POPLA Administration Team[/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts