KFC Vent

Options

Comments

• SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    Sounds like KFC have fallen from their previous Michelin 5* performance.
    Get Gordon Ramsay or Maria Porter etc to sort them out....
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • fleshandbone
    Options
    KingS6 wrote: »
    My experiences of KFC.

All the chicken products have got smaller in size over the years, especially the traditional chicken pieces. Think about how they were in the late nineties/early two thousands for reference. It was almost worth the money back then.

Just because they have to deal with impatient customers doesn't mean patient ones should suffer.

The portions of fries have got a lot more stingey too. When you used to order to go large that's what you got.

Sides and dips missing seems par for the course. If I ever use drive thru I or my passenger always check it over before leaving.

To digress, the McDonald's I've been too you can't ask for no ice anymore. The machines automatically dispense with the drink. Always handing back milkshakes and slushys to ask them to be filled to the line/the top.

Are staff specifically trained to dish out stingey portions and hope that customers will be lackadaisical enough not to challenge it?

Smaller portions = we wont get fat as quickly = has to be a good thing?
  • KingS6
    KingS6 Posts: 400 Forumite
    Options
    Smaller portions = we wont get fat as quickly = has to be a good thing?

Not for the prices they are charging.

I forgot to add, KFC Middlebrook have run out of chicken, yes chicken on more than one occasion.
  • fleshandbone
    Options

I forgot to add, KFC Middlebrook have run out of chicken, yes chicken on more than one occasion.

How much would you want to pay or do you expect to get it free?
  • KingS6
    KingS6 Posts: 400 Forumite
    Options
    Just bigger pieces for the same price would be fair enough.
  • Robisere
    Robisere Posts: 3,237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Contrast KFC service with any decent Hänchen (chicken) restaurant/bar in Germany. A whole or half chicken, spit - roasted as you watch, with different choices of chips and/or sides. I used to love eating there!

I could never understand the Germans letting KFC into their country, when they have such great eating places.
    I think this job really needs
    a much bigger hammer.
  • Laz123
    Laz123 Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This reminds me of the scene in Falling Down when Michael Douglas points a machine gun at the staff in a fast food restaurant and complains the burgers are nothing like the pictures.
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When I'm in Egypt I get it delivered and its cheap! Don't even have to move from the pool- lovely!

In the UK I rarely get any dips but the food is always what I ordered. Recently I had a wait while they cooked some spicy chicken and the chap gave me loads of freebies- literally double the order- great service.
  • fleshandbone
    Options
    Robisere wrote: »
    Contrast KFC service with any decent Hänchen (chicken) restaurant/bar in Germany. A whole or half chicken, spit - roasted as you watch, with different choices of chips and/or sides. I used to love eating there!

I could never understand the Germans letting KFC into their country, when they have such great eating places.

KFC = Southern Fried not roasted = a difference.
  • reehsetin
    reehsetin Posts: 4,916 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

what would you expect them to run out of, ham?
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport