The march 2012 br club

dojoman
dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
edited 12 June 2012 at 9:04PM in Bankruptcy & living with it
Hi everyone, welcome to the March 2012
Bankruptcy Club.

This club is for everyone who has gone or going through the process of Bankruptcy during March 2012. So please feel free to join and post.

Pop your name on here, the date that you went Bankrupt and the stage that you are at now in your Bankruptcy. And then just keep everyone in the club updated throughout the next year about your journey through Bankruptcy. That way we can all stick together and compare notes and we will be there to support each other throughout the different stages in our Bankruptcy.

Remember this is your board so keep posting.

Obviously anyone can come on here and post anything that will help us all and you are all welcome. Any important questions that do need answering are maybe still better posted on the main board but if you do put it on here, then maybe we can help each other.

Hopefully it will be an extra place for friendship and support as we compare notes and discuss what is happening with our Bankruptcies.

Please leave a post when you have been declared BR, and I will update the list.

*PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE TOO MUCH INFO, THE IS ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS SITE AND TOO MUCH INFO MAY MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO IDENTIFY INDIVIDUAL CASES, SO KEEP INFO TO A MINIMUM, ie USERNAME AND DATE ONLY."

1.......................................sch3ll................................................14th March:cool:
2.............................Waterraindow...............................................2nd March:cool:
3...............................Goldrill......................................................13th March:cool:
4................................Purrbear...................................................9th March:cool:
5................................Sillygirl73.................................................13th March:cool:
6................................Grumpygirl................................................26th March:cool:
7................................Clarrymay.................................................5th March:cool:
8................................Westan.....................................................13th March:cool:
:pB&SC No. 298
Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
and WISE too late!

Comments

• dojoman
    Bump..........................
    and WISE too late!
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thank you Dojo for last month and doing another month :beer:

Love
    IF...x

your-a-star.gif
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • dojoman
    Thanks for the kind words IF, much appreciated:D
    and WISE too late!
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    dojoman wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words IF, much appreciated:D

Your welcome, you deserve it xx :A

Its so quiet on the board, do you think its because of people going with DRO's and IVA's or they just can't afford the fees?? :think:
  • dojoman
    Bump..........................
    and WISE too late!
  • dojoman wrote: »

*PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE TOO MUCH INFO, THE IS ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS SITE AND TOO MUCH INFO MAY MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO IDENTIFY INDIVIDUAL CASES, SO KEEP INFO TO A MINIMUM, ie USERNAME AND DATE ONLY."

Really???? Why would that happen?
    "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" - quote from Bambi's mum :D
  • sch3ll
    sch3ll Posts: 20 Forumite
    Hi everyone, I've been lurking around for a few months reading posts and getting advice on what to do for the best and I've finally booked my BR hearing for March 14th. I'm ridiculously nervous and although I'm sure I'm doing the right thing I still worry that it might not be right on stress days. I can't wait to not be scared to answer the phone without worrying its somebody calling because I owe money or have been late paying. Its been very reassuring reading the other posts of people who have been going through the same process and how relieved everyone seems afterwards that it wasn't as scary as they thought. Thats what is keeping me going!! :smiley: Now all I've got to worry about is that I fill out the forms right and they don't delay anything cos I've done it wrong, lol.

Good luck to anybody else going through the process at the moment xx
  • Hi sch3ll,

Welcome to the BR board :)

If you've been lurking for a while then I'm assuming you've read the stickies as I did when I was a lurker!!
    I'm a Feb club member but would like to wish you the best of luck with your petition and the interview, I'm sure all will go well for you and you will receive amazing support from this forum should you need it.

Best wishes,
    Flo xxx
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Really???? Why would that happen?

The OR would know who you were basically!!! :(
  • dojoman
    edited 27 February 2012 at 4:09PM
    sch3ll wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been lurking around for a few months reading posts and getting advice on what to do for the best and I've finally booked my BR hearing for March 14th. I'm ridiculously nervous and although I'm sure I'm doing the right thing I still worry that it might not be right on stress days. I can't wait to not be scared to answer the phone without worrying its somebody calling because I owe money or have been late paying. Its been very reassuring reading the other posts of people who have been going through the same process and how relieved everyone seems afterwards that it wasn't as scary as they thought. Thats what is keeping me going!! :smiley: Now all I've got to worry about is that I fill out the forms right and they don't delay anything cos I've done it wrong, lol.

Good luck to anybody else going through the process at the moment xx

Hi and welcome to the forum, you are in good company here:) and the good peeps will always be around to help/advise you:)
    and WISE too late!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills