Best wellyboot forward. Pips frugal edible garden adventures.

Comments

• troglodyte
    troglodyte Posts: 697 Forumite
    Morning all! Hope you have had a chance to enjoy some of the sunshine over the last few days. We had a few days at the seaside on the Gower in south Wales, certainly timed that right, weather was fab! Pup had lots of fun but unfortunately must have eaten some rubbish as we was poorly after we got home. Back to his usual bounciness now though.

Most of my seeds have come up but I really need to sow more. I have run out of those little seed tray inserts so that's my excuse, will have to head to the garden centre later. It's only about half a mile away but didn't want to go there at the weekend, it was too nice just pottering about at home.
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    has anyone got any brandy - just looking at a pair of beats for dds birthday - anything from £120 to £269..........

Hope everyone ok, had rain here, but managed to get washing dry, sure the tumble drier is ready for a rest x
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    mum2one wrote: »
    has anyone got any brandy - just looking at a pair of beats for dds birthday - anything from £120 to £269..........

Hope everyone ok, had rain here, but managed to get washing dry, sure the tumble drier is ready for a rest x

I wouldent bother.
    Dire quality for the money.
    My Ds has had them.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • troglodyte
    That sounds like a lot of money but I don't even know what they are!
  • beanielou
    troglodyte wrote: »
    That sounds like a lot of money but I don't even know what they are!

They are headphones.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• mum2one
    Xmas Saver!
    Headphones are now removed off the list.....

xx
  • troglodyte
    That is expensive, what's so good about them?
  • mum2one
    Xmas Saver!
    To be honest I think your paying for the name.. there suppose to be some super doopa headphones...

Its kids and technology x
  • beanielou
    edited 14 April 2015 at 9:50AM
    mum2one wrote: »
    To be honest I think your paying for the name.. there suppose to be some super doopa headphones...

Its kids and technology x

Agree 100%..

Try googling i(the paper)
    They do a list of the 10 best........
    The other day it was headphones.
    Beats were the best buy(!!!!) but there were other ones.

• Agree too DD tried to get some a while back and we told her to buy some herself.

Well, here I am again. Been in the wars a bit and I'm off work. I never learn do I?

Anyhoooos I'm on the mend. DH is whisking me away tomorrow for a week of recuperation. Which really means I can't be trusted at home, doesn't it.

If I sound all spacey I'm on drugs ((prescribed)) fear not, I'm on the mend. I promise.

No seeds sown here, I've been lax, but I did get 6 crates of free plants from a chum moving house so I've been busy with that. One border is starting to look great.

Have started painting tattie boxes and outside old repaired chairs (turned 3 into 2 chairs) and as I'm sitting as I'm painting I assured DH that was OK.

Then he's told me we're going away as I can't be trusted. Bah.

Hope you're all good.

I haven't switched on my PC for a week or done any shopping.

Lovely visit from visitors :) did a few mellow touristy things.

Hope you're all well and splendid. I'm off to do banks etc

How old is DD M21

:)

xx
    Total debt 26/4/18 <£1925 we were getting there. :beer:
    Total debt as of 28/4/19 £7867.38:eek:
    minus 112.06 = £7755.32:money:
    :money:Sleeves up folks.:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories