Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    altojack wrote: »
    Flippin' heck Snap, I don't know whether to say "poor parents" or "poor cat" :eek:

That's him, yes. If I remember rightly, when he came on board didn't mse want people to take their finds to him to use on his thread/page? I thought "not so likely" :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes as if:rotfl::rotfl:
    Right if there is a glitch tomorrow and its something i can use can try early again as taking dh work:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ledlights wrote: »
    went.to.asda.used.ag.from.this,morning,got.major.shouted,at.told.i.shouldent.touch.the,screen.for.the.voucher.and.got,both,barrles.from.trout.and.security.sho.mobbed,only.got,some.frenchfries,and,mcoys.and,the.voucher,was,5.37,how.dare,i,touch.the.screen:(:(:(:(:(

I would of asked politely to speak to someone higher up, just to clarify of course. Some of the SAs take things too far, as if they are in charge. Bliddy cheek xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    ledlights wrote: »
    went.to.asda.used.ag.from.this,morning,got.major.shouted,at.told.i.shouldent.touch.the,screen.for.the.voucher.and.got,both,barrles.from.trout.and.security.sho.mobbed,only.got,some.frenchfries,and,mcoys.and,the.voucher,was,5.37,how.dare,i,touch.the.screen:(:(:(:(:(

They would have got both barrels back. I was told we could do our own but the green light shines which means they have to come over and check it as though they don't believe you.
  • Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    tweets wrote: »

Poppy due at vets in January for her jabs and mot :cool:

I will let vet know Adaptil pills and plug in and thunder coat waste money and see what she advises . I am a member of a few Staffy threads on Facebook and some are like Poppy and others don't bother .

I know you're thinking ahead to next year, but New Year Eve celebrations are becoming bigger year on year. I'd be thinking of getting something else in place before then.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• bubbs
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you so much everyone whose contributed today....the lovely N1LDA ladies and bubbs who dashed out early and Mr AJ who deserves a special mention:T:T

Unless I'm extremely lucky I haven't got any internet access through the day so thought on my feet.

Guess who put Ritz crackers in her trolley:eek::eek::(:mad:

Me:(:(:(

I then had a light bulb moment and took them out again and replaced them with Jacobs:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So 4 successful shops with another one to check shortly:T:T

Everything I bought has compared well.

4 types of Jacobs crackers and the only Whitworth thing I haven't seen posted yet which worked is Figs:)

Can't believe I haven't made my Christmas cake yet.....how lucky is that:):)
    :T:T glad you changed them:eek:
    Oh i loveeeeeeeeee figs and didnt get any:(
    I have nit made me cake still either.............this weekend:rotfl:
    Funny thing is whitworths factory is only down the rd to me:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    :T:T glad you changed them:eek:
    Oh i loveeeeeeeeee figs and didnt get any:(
    I have nit made me cake still either.............this weekend:rotfl:
    Funny thing is whitworths factory is only down the rd to me:rotfl:

I flipping hate work.... have I missed the fun?
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Fourp had decided to leave me :rotfl:

He has been sullen & snappy for a while now :( Being horrid to me.
    I've put up with it, turning things round to positives - coat hanger permanently fixed in a grin (mace)
    As I remember when Mrs Fourp was dying - I had both barrels then.
    This is to do with the selling of the house, clearing it, and trying to get his brother to face facts that he will be homeless soon!
    But he wouldn't talk to me about it.
    So I've opened my big gob & said 'this is what this really is about' as he opens & shuts his mouth like a gold fish
    Giving him time to digest this ;)
    So he is off tomorrow to the old house - he'll have to get his thumb out if he is leaving me as he too will be homeless :p

This is my house in my name :):p

Oh dear Snap, it's not fair is it. I was saying the other day that he might be finding it hard calling it a day on the old house and possessions, he may be finding it very difficult to close the door for good.

You are quite right though, he better wake up and smell the Assam otherwise he will be looking for a tent to pitch somewhere.

Hugs to you to, see, my shoulders are broad and I give a good hug xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • bubbs
    I flipping hate work.... have I missed the fun?

Still working , loads crisps, dried fruit, crackers:o
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Fourp had decided to leave me :rotfl:

He has been sullen & snappy for a while now :( Being horrid to me.
    I've put up with it, turning things round to positives - coat hanger permanently fixed in a grin (mace)
    As I remember when Mrs Fourp was dying - I had both barrels then.
    This is to do with the selling of the house, clearing it, and trying to get his brother to face facts that he will be homeless soon!
    But he wouldn't talk to me about it.
    So I've opened my big gob & said 'this is what this really is about' as he opens & shuts his mouth like a gold fish
    Giving him time to digest this ;)
    So he is off tomorrow to the old house - he'll have to get his thumb out if he is leaving me as he too will be homeless :p

This is my house in my name :):p

You sound remarkably happy in the circumstances snap:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you all for confirming matching flavours - does anyone know do T sell the Whitworth Mango and have it showing? I cannot see it on T or MSM so don't know whether to risk it or not.

Thank you

Anon

I couldn't see this Anon so I didnt risk it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure