The Compers Inn (part 47)

Glad
Glad Posts: 18,857
Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
Senior Ambassador
Welcome to the new Inn :beer:

for comping and non comping chitchat leaving the rest of the board for comping discussions :D

previous thread here
I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Evening glad your a star thankyou for the new thread. Cheers
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you for the shiny new thread glad :A I best get my sunglasses on, it's gleaming! :p

Thanks 3for, I will catch up with it before next episode :)
    Wow this hail and snow is really trying tonight! I can hear the hail bouncing outside the door.
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    It has stopped here for the moment wingo but expecting it back.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    :beer: Glad, thank you for lovely new Inn.

Turned out quite a nice day here ,even got all the washing dry. Haven't ironed it yet though.
    Think we must have left your area at right time wingo!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Has anyone recently won ITV competitions? I have played a lot in Jan and Feb this year. The winner page does not have winners of some competitions even after a week from closing date. So I was just wondering if people actually win ITV competitions.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,789
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    evening all :wave:
    turned out a funny day here :eek:
    we had some lovely sunshine early this afternoon then
    it's been snowing on/off again,
    no hail here wingo but wind is building up & just popped
    out to put foxys bits out & it's very cold froidbonnet2.gif

hiya thewinner2018 :hello: am sure there's some threads
    in CCC re ITV comps/entries but it's kind of late at the
    mo to search hopefully someone will come
    along to help answer you x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,878
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Has anyone recently won ITV competitions? I have played a lot in Jan and Feb this year. The winner page does not have winners of some competitions even after a week from closing date. So I was just wondering if people actually win ITV competitions.

They have a winners page here

https://www.itv.com/comps/winners/all

Potential winners usually have 4 weeks to respond and have their eligibility confirmed, if they fail to do so another potential winner is selected and so on until an eligible winner makes contact - so it can be many weeks before a confirmed winner is announced.

ITV accounts reveal over 40,000,000 paid competition entries per year, add on the 3 for 2, BOGOF and "free" postal entries and they will be getting well over 1,000,000 entries per week so the chances of getting anything are so slim it's debatable if even a postal entry is worth doing.

Our digital engagement has grown significantly in the year, delivering 100 million votes across our big entertainment shows and 40 million paid competition entries
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    Forumite
    jr0XY.gif

Been quite a cold night here but supposed to heat up a bit now for a while I think. Had a lovely sleep last night, so seldom get to sleep right away and sleep through until 7am. People who sleep well don't know how lucky they are. (DH is like that but he knows as I keep telling him!)
    Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,789
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Good-Morning-Winter-Graphic.gif all :wave:

a cold snowy morning here vil2_froids.gif
    going to get a big bowl of porridge in a mo to warm up :D
    got the hairdresser coming round later & having an
    overdue trim se-peigner.gif

hope everyone has a lovely lucky day,
    keep warm x

graphics-fireplace-169126.gif x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• indie
    indie Posts: 3,308
    Forumite
    Morning,Your right there sheils they are lucky to sleep well. I wish i did. It's freezing here again this morning, think they said it would turn warmer next week. I sometimes wish i could hibernate all winter,lol.I have today off so making the most of it and catching up with some comps Hope you all have a lucky day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure