Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• bit_by_bit
    bit_by_bit Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 9 June 2017 at 5:58PM
    There is an offer on the Offers page called porch. It takes you to a US page but gives 5 swagbucks for just clicking through.
    Wife, mother, gardener, nurse, Big C survivor. Officially retired at 55 2021 [/b][/b].Mortgage free April 2021Challenges 2024: Decluttering Campaign 32/100 bags plus 0 large items. Make £2024 in 2024#8 £0/£2024 Using my craft stash 0/52 Reading books 0/52 Donations for the CS/washing done from others (in and outs) in 2024 x 10 bags and 0 large items.
  • thanos23
    thanos23 Posts: 160 Forumite
    Swag Code Alert! Enter VioVet in the Swag Code box until 8PM BST to earn 4SB.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    The Watch videos are annoying me at the moment. For the last couple of days, it keeps skipping videos, in that the video plays through to completion but isn't marked as 'Watched'. This is now happening at least once in every other playlist.
  • kauto
    kauto Posts: 24 Forumite
    Just banked another 800SB,
    Good survey last night on PPE equipment, had to mentally take on the role of a mechanic for 20mins ;)
    "Be Fearful when's others are Greedy and Greedy only when others are Fearful"
  • I'm stepping off swagbucks for a while. I've not been able to reliably tick the daily discover box for a couple of weeks now (offer toro video and tips and trends have both gone) and I've noticed a big drop in earnings.
    MFW: Initial loan £80,000, overpayments: £13184.46, current balance -£59,564.73
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm stepping off swagbucks for a while. I've not been able to reliably tick the daily discover box for a couple of weeks now (offer toro video and tips and trends have both gone) and I've noticed a big drop in earnings.

Engagemetv finally ticked over to tick off discover for me this morning.
    It does seem to be a little slow earnings wise, seems to come and go.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    thisone wrote: »
    Engagemetv finally ticked over to tick off discover for me this morning.
    It does seem to be a little slow earnings wise, seems to come and go.
    You've also got 'OfferToro/1 Click/Travel Comparison' which is still available as I type.
  • ttipe
    ttipe Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    kauto wrote: »
    Just banked another 800SB,
    Good survey last night on PPE equipment had to mentally take on the role of a mechanic for 20mins ;)

Wow what a great result :D I guess I will start getting smarter with my surveys because I probably wouldn't get qualified at all for this ;-) And I don't for many :mad:
  • ttipe
    ttipe Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    thisone wrote: »
    You're welcome. Yes SwagBuck surveys must be some of the poorest paying, it's the regularity of other small rewards and ease of payment that make me spend so much time with them.
    I got to level 3 through the Crowdflower Elite site (which is supposed to pay better rates for the same tasks) but hated the system and didn't bother with it after the tasks hadn't improved. I read a review from another user that said that they'd only do the surveys the rest being not worth the effort!

I can imagine it must be quite frustrating to get to level 3 and not get decent tasks. Any other websites other than Swagbucks that you earn extra $$ on? :-) I'm researching remote jobs and really like that idea too. For now a gift card from Swagbucks won't hurt ;-)
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    ttipe wrote: »
    I can imagine it must be quite frustrating to get to level 3 and not get decent tasks. Any other websites other than Swagbucks that you earn extra $$ on? :-) I'm researching remote jobs and really like that idea too. For now a gift card from Swagbucks won't hurt ;-)

Several, but I make most from Swagbucks:

Populuslive - pays well but took 6 mths to make the £50 payout
    Crowdology - odd lot but have been good to me since I managed to report one of their surveys as not working
    Pinecone - pays well but infrequent
    Ipsos isay - slow going and payment options don't suit me
    Omee - seem related to Toluna but will pay instantly.

Toluna - avoid like the plague, they pay even less for surveys and by signing up I seemed to get fewer of those 70sb surveys from Swagbucks! Can take 10 weeks to pay out and actually did away with the Tesco vouchers I was waiting on and then had to reorder and wait another 10 weeks. However I was able to do 4 and 5 surveys a day (their limit) for at least two months!

Haven't yet tried Yougov and WhatusersDo

I try to answer surveys as accurately and truthfully as I can to avoid having accounts cancelled, means getting screened out a lot but is hopefully a longer term strategy!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure