Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    They've went on now John! Guess I was just too impatient!
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Georgiegirl256,

That's good news! Please post back if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,
    John
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi Topcashback

Can you tell me why H. Samuel is taking so long to become payable?

I was going to submit a ticket but it said you were aware of the problem.
    Hi POPPYOSCAR,

I hope you are Ok. We should have these payable by the end of this month, but can you post back here if your's still hasn't progressed then?

Many thanks,
    John
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • R34GTT
    R34GTT Posts: 424 Forumite
    Hi TopCashBack Company Representative,

I ordered Sky Fibre Broadband upgrade (existing customers deal) for £80.80 back on 1st November 2012. My TCB transaction is still at 'Pending', I understand the average time to receive cashback is 10 weeks which passed by in mid January. Is there anything that can be done to speed this process up? Many thanks.
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,945 Forumite
    hello.

original message below posted 26/2/2013..well over "another 4 weeks" now.

status remains the same and Santander stats still show last payment received by TCB as December 2012.

any help appreciated.
    pfpf wrote: »
    can i ask whats happening with santander payments?

took out a new Bank account and credit card early december and both have been confirmed for ages. payment speed mentions 7 weeks.

thanks.
    Hi there,

@pfpf, whilst some Santander transactions have been paid up to the beginning of December, some are still outstanding. Our payment speed is just an estimate, but can you allow another 4 weeks, then get back to me if this isn't payable?

Many thanks,
    John
  • adandem
    adandem Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Hi TCB rep, I really hope you can help.
    I have had a payment 'pending' since November 2012 from the AA.
    I have posted on FB and also raised tickets but with no change or help at all.
    I think it's really bad because there are lots of similar complaints from TCB customers and yet you still allow the AA to tout for business under false pretenses. I think it puts TCB in a very poor light as it seems you are not working in the interest of your customers.
    There are similar reviews for the AA on Quidco so obviously a clever marketing tool for the AA. Disgraceful.
    Hi there,

@pfpf, thanks for getting back in touch. I am sorry that this is still not payable. I have checked with the affiliate network on this and we do expect the payment soon. Can you allow a little longer, perhaps until the end of the month and let me know if your transaction hasn't progressed by then?

@adendem, can you email [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] about this? I can then access your account and look into this further for you. Although we are missing a number of AA transactions, many have been paid without issue. Please also note that those who pay by monthly direct debit are subject to a 6 month validation period before cashback can start to be processed.

@R34GTT, I have spoken to the merchant's affiliate network about this issue and we are in the process of resolving it. I'm not sure exactly how long this will take, but please be assured that we are working on getting these to payable status.

Best wishes,
    John
  • adandem
    adandem Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I have already contacted you - twice.
    I paid in full. Still a very high number of unpaid transactions you have to agree.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi John - just been directed to this new thread.

I still have not had an update on my missing cashback from Carphone Warehouse, its been a while since you said you'd put in a manual request for me and I wondered if you had any news please?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback