all toys half price in sainsburys!!!!!

Comments

• sorry for being thick, just trying to work out what INTG stands for?

INTG = In The Night Garden

:D
    Cos I don't shine if you don't shine.
  • oh yes thanks for that just had a couple of glasses of wine so not firing on all cylinders, well thats my excuse anyway :D

i should know what it stands for really as i have a 3 and a 6 year old
    dont wait for your boat to come in, get in a dingy and row out to it!!!
  • Kazz
    Kazz Posts: 120 Forumite
    sorry for being thick, just trying to work out what INTG stands for?

I think it's In The Night Garden.
  • fabulous offer all toys half price from today untill the 28th im getting my coat on now and going before the most popular brands have sold out

WOW....
    I am sure I speak for loads of us when I say Thankyou VERY much for this!!
    Went to stoke today and stocked up!! They had loads in- although it is only a small isle. I have four little ones and this time of year is always a worry. No more!! They are going to be super pleased when they see what Santa has brought them! Not being horrible- but don't you hate the fact that Santa gets all the credit?!!!:rotfl:
  • thats great :T i love reading about all the bargains everyone is getting and having 3 kids myself i know just how difficult it is, i say 3 kids but one of them is 16 he is a big kid, fingers crossed sainsburys realise they are onto a winner as im sure people are doing other shopping along with buying the toys, and maybe they will do this every year
  • can i be really cheeky :o and just ask if anyone has any of itng soft toys they picked up but now dont need i would be happy to buy off of you (this is the only thing my neice wants for christmas after ,=months of deciding now cant find them any where except ebay for inflated prices. Thank you:D
  • can i be really cheeky :o and just ask if anyone has any of itng soft toys they picked up but now dont need i would be happy to buy off of you (this is the only thing my neice wants for christmas after ,=months of deciding now cant find them any where except ebay for inflated prices. Thank you:D
  • :T wow! thanks OP! i raced of down to sainsburys tonight (only have the Swadlincote store near me) and spent £98.. with 5 kids this has given me a good boost to their christmas pressies!

i got:

fairylites jewellery box- £2.49
    Barbie Princess Rosella (sings song and stuff) £9.99
    stitch ease sewing kit - £3.49
    Barbie fairytopia tooth fairy dolls - £2.49
    Megabloks vehicles- £1.49
    Disney fairies - £2.49
    Musical teether- £1.49
    Funky fun set - £2.49
    Littlest pet shop sets - £4.99
    hotwheels car things- £1.49
    My little pony super long hair pony - £3.49
    polly pocket wheels - £1.49
    Polly pocket dolls - £1.49
    Bump and go spiderman car - £4.99
    Mega bloks rally - £2.49
    Bratz itsy bitsy - £1.99
    Doctor who figures - 2.99
    Polly pocket assorted fashion playsets - £4.99

not a massive amount of toys there choice wise.. i have been in other sainsburys in the past who have bigger toy sections, but i am so happy with what i got! There was quite alot of each toy there - except for the polly pocket sets - these were scarce and have obviously been selling well.. I actually got all these while shopping with all my 5 kids.. how sneaky is that! lol hubby started food shopping with them while i went with a trolley to the toys and then i paid and whizzed them out to the car then joined them back in there! proud of myself for my sneakiness!!!! lol
    The checkout girl laughed at me and asked me if i was christmas shopping! lol i told her i couldn't resist the half price toys on offer and she looked like the penny had dropped and said "ooohhhhhhh! i wondered why there have been loads of people coming today and just buying loads of toys.. i didn't even know about this offer and i bloody work here!"
    unbelieveable!!!!! how could you not know!!!??? :rolleyes: lol
    anyway. thanks again.. i am so chuffed!!!! :beer:
    lots of happy kiddies thanks to sainsburys!!! :-D

I live in Derby and I went to the Wyvern store today...talk about picked over!! To borrow someone elses expression it looked like a 'whirlwind ' had blown down the toy isle (although it was only about a 2m length of scattered toys - none of which I wanted :()

Anyhoo, willing to travel to Burton on Trent/Swadlincote if they have a toy 'isle' bigger than 2meters!
    I know it may well be picked over but the bigger it is the more chance of me getting something (maybe).

Really looking for The Littlest Pet Shop, My LIttle Pony and Poly Pocket...
    oh and the spiderman web thing. Has anyone local to these stores seen these available please???? (I appreciate they may be gone by the time I get there)
  • thank you so much nettybetty for this post, my thanks button isnt working. went to sainsburys this morning and got lots of pressies,, all the toys mentioned in other posts were there l did ask someone how long will this promotion be for but she didnt know, so grabbem while you can
  • thank you so much nettybetty for this post, my thanks button isnt working. went to sainsburys this morning and got lots of pressies,, all the toys mentioned in other posts were there l did ask someone how long will this promotion be for but she didnt know, so grabbem while you can

thats great well done :T the offer is on untill the 28th
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure