Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Options

Comments

• Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    I looked at the breakfree hols and what I want for Europe is expensive, literally £300 + , and thats without the ferry etc. I'm going to have to wait for my bargain Sun hols ...
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lil_Lady wrote: »
    I looked at the breakfree hols and what I want for Europe is expensive, literally £300 + , and thats without the ferry etc. I'm going to have to wait for my bargain Sun hols ...

Yes I was looking at France on Breakfree which was £300 but when I added the ferry it was an extra £600.
    My whole holiday to France was £300 last year with the Sun including the ferry.
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    Mr_Doovde wrote: »
    Yes I was looking at France on Breakfree which was £300 but when I added the ferry it was an extra £600.
    My whole holiday to France was £300 last year with the Sun including the ferry.

God yes, we managed Luxembourg for a week last year (was excellent- lovely little country) and with ferry it totalled £260-ish. Desperately want Duinrell this year or similar
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Yes. I remember looking at the european hols on breakfree a couple of times, and they were a lot more expensive then the sun ones!
    One time we looked, it was actually more expensive with them than canvas or eurocamp::eek:
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    God yes, we managed Luxembourg for a week last year (was excellent- lovely little country) and with ferry it totalled £260-ish. Desperately want Duinrell this year or similar

How did you get to luxenbourg lil lady ? Was it the dover dunkirk ferry, and then driving through through france and germany?
    It looks like a lovely site. Really like the look of one of the german parks, but it's a hell of a lot of driving:(
    I reccomend Dunirell by the way. It's a fantastic park. Been three times.
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    Options
    can you not go to butlins skegness through breakfree? i cant seem to find it on there?
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • HAPPYDAYS2
    Options
    can you not go to butlins skegness through breakfree? i cant seem to find it on there?

Do not think butlins is on there
  • tarbs
    Options
    Hi all
    I have been fortunate enough to be given a unique reference number from a friend who received this by email. The email refers to a bonus code being sent by letter. My friend has however moved house since she last went on a sun holiday and has not updated her address so won't receive the letter. Does anyone know whether the bonus codes are generic, if so can someone let me have this so that I can book online?
    Thanks
  • mishelly
    mishelly Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all,
    We are looking to book another Sun Holiday this year for our family. Since the last time we booked, we have had a baby and we are looking to go to the same park again which has free passes for under 5's.

Am I correct in thinking that when I book the holiday I book for 5 people (which includes baby) but when the park invoices us directly for passes and service charge, it will only charge for 4 entertainment passes?

Many thanks in advance
    One day, i will be a genius.
    One day, they will perfect brain transplantation.
  • eadieb
    eadieb Posts: 238 Forumite
    Options
    you are always supposed to pay the 9.50 for every one in the party including babies (we had to plan ahead when I was pregnant!). The entertainment passes are completely separate and you pay for as many as you want. Usually the park sends an invoice with them included in the extras like linen. You just phone and say how many you want to pay for and get the others removed. We sometimes say we will decide on the arrival day if we want passes or not. When we had very young children we didn't bother unless there was a decent pool, as we could never stay out very late in the evening with ours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure