Pay off mortgage and start having fun!

Options

Comments

• smallholdingsister
    Options
    Sorry about the dog. If its an indoor dog normally then it is not a nice thing to do.
  • newgirly
    newgirly Posts: 8,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    The cat is poorly, she doesn't want food and has lost her voice, off to the vets at 4.30. Ds2 has been babysitting her all day. Not looking forward to it as it didn't go so well for the dog :(
    2022 MFW 67 - 33 month challenge to clear mortgage, month 17 completed and and extra 2 knocked off 🙂MFI3 No.12
  • newgirly
    Options
    Cat has to go back today to see if antibiotics have helped, if not she needs sedation to see if it's more serious. She does seem to have perked up a lot and is eating so hopefully it's good news later.

Money shuffle not done as I spent the evening watching American horror stories cult with ds 2, very good :D
    2022 MFW 67 - 33 month challenge to clear mortgage, month 17 completed and and extra 2 knocked off 🙂MFI3 No.12
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    God bless your puss cat. X
  • Moneyfordreams
    Options
    I've enjoyed the few American horror stories I have watched . well it was in a hotel and couldn't figure out other channels :o

hope cat ok .
    Mortgage restart June 2018 £119950Re mortgage August 19 £110470, … Mortgage November 22 £85600 final 0% CC 3300Home renovations - £65000, mid 2018 - mid 2022
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,897 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope the visit to the vets goes well!
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• newgirly
    Options
    Hi Newgirly :wave:
    Long time lurker here. Just wanted to say how well you're doing and how much I'll be envious of your stripy carpet if that's the route you choose. I think they're lovely.
    Back to lurkdom now!
    MM

Thanks for De lurking moneymission :)

The cat is ok :T she improved greatly after the antibiotic injection and the vet managed to look down her throat yesterday and it was fine. It's such a relief, she is as my dd likes to say "mums favourite child" :rotfl:

MFD's I highly recommend the new series of AHS -cult, based around when trump wins the election, it is quite gruesome in places though!

I've still not done the money shuffle and we got paid Tuesday :eek: slightly hungover today due to dinner and drinks at wildwood last night with the girls, only had the salad though and no dessert :A

Back later with updates.
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    Haha Mum's favourite child. Glad she is on the mend.
  • newgirly
    Options
    newgirly wrote: »
    OCTOBER update!

Start figures 2017:

Mortgage £58,613

Loan. £21,773

Total at Jan 1st £80,386

As at today:

Mortgage £47,354

Loan. £ 15,517.22

Total today; £62,871.22

Total reduction so far this year: £17,514.78

Total OCTOBER reduction :£682.78
  • newgirly
    Options
    Not the best month for ops :o

I've overspent this month on various things, and I've also lost track of food /petrol spends which is rather slack. I've overspent on the cc so will now just use the cash in my purse to see me through until 8th when I can use he cc again £76 :eek:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback