The Fabulous February NSD Challenge!

Options

Comments

• Captain_Bluebear
    Options
    First NSD of the month for me!

I did have a DD come out today but in my rules I don't count them as they have come out of my 'bills' bank account which I pay into in full every pay day.

I realise that it's only 6pm but as I work V early mornings I will be in bed in an hour and therefore am pretty sure I won't be spending anything today!

So that's 1/12

Thanks Marmite!

Blue
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    call_88 wrote: »
    HI, this is my first time on any MSE challenge! I'm determined to get this debt under control this year, though. I got married in December and after all the good work we did paying off debt over the last 2 years it feels like we're back at square one (in fact, in a worse position!). Weddings are expensive (but being married is lovely!) :)

Anyway - could you put me down for 10 NSDs in February please? Thanks!

Welcome to Ennessdee Towers and our wondrous challenge!

Congratulations on getting married. :)

One day at a time. :money:
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    First NSD of the month for me!

I did have a DD come out today but in my rules I don't count them as they have come out of my 'bills' bank account which I pay into in full every pay day.

I realise that it's only 6pm but as I work V early mornings I will be in bed in an hour and therefore am pretty sure I won't be spending anything today!

So that's 1/12

Thanks Marmite!

Blue

Well done:our first nsd of the month! :j:j

I don't count dds either.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    I had hoped that today might be an nsd,but I ended up buying a birthday present (in the sales so half price). :money:

There's always tomorrow.
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Off the starting blocks with NSD number 1 today! Must watch temptation over the next couple of weeks, as I am on leave so will have freedom to go shopping. I did well in January because we used up a lot of Christmas stuff, so I had better get my head down and start meal planning.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Evening everyone!

Can I please join in with this challenge? I will aim for 10 NSDs, thanks :)
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • call_88
    Options
    Yay, day 1 was NSD! Just 9 more to go...

Used my city bike for the first time in ages, hopefully I'll be able to do that more as we get into spring rather than paying for transport.
  • medusasmummy
    Options
    Morning Everyone,
    1st NSD for me yesterday, no plans spend today, but its still a bit early to fully declare. I've planned a trip to sainsburys tomorrow so fingers crossed i can keep my purse tightly zipped until then.
  • squanderscouse
    Options
    Hello again,

Can I join again Marmite? Moving house the beginning of March and got my biggest's and littlest's birthdays a couple of days after so need to rack up a good few NSDs.

Could you put me down for 15 NSDs and 4 in a row please?
    Bank Loan 8839/3761.16 Barclaycard4500/£1949.33 Overdraft 2000 /0
    Littlewoods 7000/107.68

July NSDs 14/15
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

I'll update tonight.Promise.

Who's game today? :money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories