Inbox Pounds

Options

Comments

• MollyDolly
    Options
    Well, my first cheque has arrived and around the time they said it would. Shame you have to wait more than a month but I'll be sticking with it as it is very clear as to what you are earning - being in £'s and p's.:D
  • ohtheforlanity
    Options
    I seem to slowly be building up about 6-7p a day from videos, I guess a year of doing next to nothing for a free £20 isn't so bad. I'm on around £4.50 atm altho i really could do with using the search feature!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Currently on £3-40 :)

I like how the paid emails are all in the Inbox section so you can click them on the website
    Just discovered the videos as well
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Im on £3.00

Dont do much on it really...........just check if any videos and do a few searches when I remember.

Also always click through on the paid emails.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    I signed up in June and have reached £10.65, not been trying to hard as focus has been on superpoints, but will see how much I can get going forwards with a switch of focus.

So far my earnings are made up as follows.

Signup Bonus £1
    Paidemails £1.42
    Cash Surveys £4.10
    Cash Games £0.50
    Cash Tasks £0.07 - This is where I can earn a lot more as used to do these on superpoints.
    Cash Search £0.04
    Cash Videos £1.18
    Referral Rewards £2.35
  • CBo
    CBo Posts: 508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cash Videos Earnings 1221£12.46
    Mostly the videos here , all adds up!
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Well, the cheque has cleared, so thats me happy.

I have never tried the games on Inbox Pounds before - does anyone have any tips as to which are the quickest?:)
  • Zakalwe
    Zakalwe Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    I started with them in August, and requested my first £20 cheque in October (which isnt being processed till december). Currently on £16ish at the moment. I watch a few vids when they are available, confirm the few paid emails, and try the 2 daily surveys every day - overall not very time consuming, slow to accumulate, but definately mounts up. I've also noticed that since requesting my first cheque there has been a big increase in the number of survey opportunities emailed to me.
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Zakalwe wrote: »
    I started with them in August, and requested my first £20 cheque in October (which isnt being processed till december). Currently on £16ish at the moment. I watch a few vids when they are available, confirm the few paid emails, and try the 2 daily surveys every day - overall not very time consuming, slow to accumulate, but definately mounts up. I've also noticed that since requesting my first cheque there has been a big increase in the number of survey opportunities emailed to me.

Yes, I find that I am offered far more surveys now, some are offered up to £1 which is nice. I also do the searches - every little helps as they say.:)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone done the Survey roi1826 ? Join My Voice for Dell Panel for £1 (details came in paid email on monday)

If yes, have you got credit for it yet ?
    Support says it can take 2 days to 3 weeks to credit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure