Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• I posted a cube on Monday and received the Love to shop vouchers on Wednesday. I got the new perforated ones. Very good service.
  • Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 13 October 2016 at 1:21PM
    I received £2 in love2shop vouchers yesterday for apparently posting a cube in September. The only cube I posted was part of my training pack and was already stamped. I've never been given vouchers previously for posting cubes whilst training. Was I meant to have been?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Yes They pay £2 for a cube or larger parcel that you hand over the counter at the PO in recognition of the extra time needed when you can't just pop the item in a PB.
  • Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    redagila wrote: »
    Yes They pay £2 for a cube or larger parcel that you hand over the counter at the PO in recognition of the extra time needed when you can't just pop the item in a PB.

Thanks for that info. Think I've missed out on a few extra vouchers then!
  • redagila
    I posted a cube on Monday and received the Love to shop vouchers on Wednesday. I got the new perforated ones. Very good service.

Haven't heard of them sending the £2 reward out that quickly. Are you sure you weren't due them for an earlier cube or parcel handed in at the PO? Or are you talking about the L2S vouchers which should be sent to you before you have to post an item with an APL?
  • stephenliverpool1
    stephenliverpool1 Posts: 1,312 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    edited 13 October 2016 at 4:45PM
    Haven't heard of them sending the £2 reward out that quickly. Are you sure you weren't due them for an earlier cube or parcel handed in at the PO? Or are you talking about the L2S vouchers which should be sent to you before you have to post an item with an APL?
    Hollie_ wrote: »
    Thanks for that info. Think I've missed out on a few extra vouchers then!
    Hollie_ wrote: »
    I received £2 in love2shop vouchers yesterday for apparently posting a cube in September. The only cube I posted was part of my training pack and was already stamped. I've never been given vouchers previously for posting cubes whilst training. Was I meant to have been?

Yep as I said before check LTS vouchers for any APL(cubes) sent. TNS are totally incompetent and should not be trusted.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I am getting fed up with TNS constantly querying my posting times. Every time, I just confirm my original posting time and never amend it.
    I'm getting fed up that every time I declare something as not received on Unaddressed Mail; they phone me to tell me they are sending me an e-mail to ask if I was sure I hadn't received it. Yes - that's why I ticked it as not received! And if you are sending me an e-mail, why are you phoning me as well?
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • redagila
    Yep as I said before check LTS vouchers for any APL(cubes) sent. TNS are totally incompetent and should not be trusted.

I do wonder why you don't resign from TNS as you are always complaining about them.

I agree that TNS definitely need to be much better organised but if I have ever had a problem they have always resolved it very quickly.

Recently I have been asked a few times to confirm receipt day of items as a Monday rather than the Saturday. I know there is obviously a local delivery problem as we have had no mail delivered on 2-3 Saturdays recently but with lots on the following Monday. Surely this is what the survey is for to highlight problems. Have you thought that there are possibly problems in your area & that they need confirmation that data has been correctly entered so the problem can be addressed?
  • redagila wrote: »
    I do wonder why you don't resign from TNS as you are always complaining about them.

Why resign when I am having such fun with them:rotfl::rotfl: ?
  • NBLondon wrote: »
    I'm getting fed up that every time I declare something as not received on Unaddressed Mail; they phone me to tell me they are sending me an e-mail to ask if I was sure I hadn't received it. Yes - that's why I ticked it as not received! And if you are sending me an e-mail, why are you phoning me as well?

They haven't phoned but I do keep getting the email. I have two items due that have been there a week so I guess I'll be getting another email soon. I just copy and paste my previous reply.
    Yes I was aware and I recorded all unaddressed mail I received.
    I am sure I did not receive any of the images. Nobody else would have thrown them away as they knew I was watching for them.
    I received normal post during this time.
    I was at home during thiS time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport