Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• lazer
    lazer Posts: 3,402 Forumite
    Bull dog Shave gel - normal retail at £3 - £4! In Newry
    Weight loss challenge, lose 15lb in 6 weeks before Christmas.
  • superflygal
    superflygal Posts: 1,122 Forumite
    In Walsall they had Disney "Tangled" Rapunzel eau de toilette perfume for little girls. Great little bargain!

SFG x
  • In Walsall they had Disney "Tangled" Rapunzel eau de toilette perfume for little girls. Great little bargain!

SFG x

I bought something similar for my niece - although think it was another Disney Princess that was on the box etc :) Nice wee stocking filler x
  • We got these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fingrs-Flirt-Nail-Art-Colour/dp/B0060N9Y1C in today (in yellow, hot pink, purple and an electric blue colour) and 4-packs of Bundaberg Australian Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic, 4 x 340ml bottles) :) happy bargain hunting x

4 bundaberg for £1!!! I've been paying 99p each! It is so delicious! I was going to buy a few boxes from costco for my wedding but I think I'll be heading down to poundland pronto!
  • Glad to help deadrobot, hope your local store has them, I work in the Canterbury store and we had them delivered on Saturday but they aren't on the shelves yet so it may be worth asking someone if you can't find them xx
  • Ive been in Leeds, St Johns Centre today and they had boxes of After Eight mints, 3 for 2, also got a book about stately homes and gardens, photographed from the air which will be a nice present for my grandad,

Got a thunderbirds cross section book, and there was also a QI annual, although I didnt get that, could have stayed alot longer but got dragged away, haha
  • very pleased at mansfield store! got beautiful foot hire wire reindeer dec which is gold and glittery. so pretty! looks a lot more expensive. QI annuals there too.
    my bargain find was nice packs of 30 Christmas cups and platesx
    :jGoals for 2015:j
    Win £2015 in 2015: £304.08/£2015
    Reach goal for house deposit
    Reach 11st (4.5lbs to go)
  • Shopaholicmumof3
    Shopaholicmumof3 Posts: 249 Forumite
    edited 14 December 2011 at 11:43PM
    Thanks for the heads up on the Label M stuff I bought my hubby some for his stocking today in Colchester poundland!! He will be well chuffed I'm going to make out I bought them in tony and guy as he has bought label m stuff in there before when he gets his hair cut ;-).

We are very lucky in Colchester aswell as a poundland we also have a newly opened 99p shop!! I was in there today stocking up on betty crocker candles (thanks to whoever mentioned them) and happened to notice M&M scented candles in Blue,Brown and Yellow they smell lush so I bought a couple for my DD as she is m&m mad since going to M&m world in London last weekend :-)

They also had a huge selection of mr men little miss partywear - cups invites - tableclothes - plates- napkins - partybags - foil balloons - blowouts in my local 99p shop great for putting away I bought some for my 1 year old DD just need to brainwash her into like MR Men and little miss now :-) (All in 99p shop in colchester)
  • Ooo thank you I will have to test that out :)
    well I put it on for work (never wear expensive stuff for work) at 6 am and could still smell it at 2pm so I'm gonna keep my eyes open for more :)
    :heart2:Got Married 1st may '10!:heart2:
    Our Money Saving wedding was the best day of our lives!!
    :love::love::love::love:
  • I got some of the perfume today, thank you Phyre Faerie :j If you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have tried it, just because of colour. They only had testers left, so got a tester bottle that looks untouched for 50p :) You are right, it definitely smells a lot like poison, I think it's got a hint of a sort of soapy as well, but I don't mind that, it smells clean. Should tide me over till I can save up a enough Boots points for a real bottle :)

Thanks cheekylilbint86 as well, I got 3 pairs of those iTouch gloves as well, wouldn't have noticed them either cause they look like normal gloves and are quite small. I'm amazed how well they work :)
    So so SO tired of being ripped off, and mislead
    Hope sharing saves some pain.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport