Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Comments

• kathie1101
    kathie1101 Posts: 375 Forumite
    jeferey wrote: »
    I agree - the Fresh an Lo is decent milk and normally it's cheaper (per ml) than the usual Tesco stuff. I think they've just put it up to £1.10 per 2L

Yep I get the Fresh an Lo for myself, used to be £1.06 before they had it on special offer last week at 75p, then they put it up to £1.10, but still lots cheaper than the Tesco one at £1.53. Just wish I could get OH to drink semi.
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2009 at 11:05AM
    SandDancer wrote: »
    :dance: £1 off SIGN UP HERE - http://www.neutrogenauk.co.uk/wave?showSignUp=true , fill in your details , put a check in the box ( have you purchased a neutrogena wave ) LEAVE THE PROMO CODE BOX BLANK .
    USE A REAL EMAIL ADDY :cool:
    you will get an email sent to you within a few seconds of submitting , just click on the link to print your £1 off voucher ( couponent so i cant use it :mad: ) but all of my lovely coupon friends can :beer:

unable to see expiry date and stuff so will someone post it and i will put it into this post please - HOPEFULLY IT IS NSS
    Thank you.....NSS,prints 2, valid for 14 days
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • silly question i know! but the whiskas kitten pouch 50% off coupon i printed off do i actually have to buy the product for this coupon to work?
  • SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Thank you.....prints 2 valid for 14 days

are they NSS vc
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2009 at 10:50AM
    silly question i know! but the whiskas kitten pouch 50% off coupon i printed off do i actually have to buy the product for this coupon to work?

no , :beer: happy couponing
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Thrifty_Sister Posts: 5,824 Forumite
    :dance: £1 off SIGN UP HERE - http://www.neutrogenauk.co.uk/wave?showSignUp=true , fill in your details , put a check in the box ( have you purchased a neutrogena wave ) LEAVE THE PROMO CODE BOX BLANK .
    USE A REAL EMAIL ADDY :cool:
    you will get an email sent to you within a few seconds of submitting , just click on the link to print your £1 off voucher ( couponent so i cant use it :mad: ) but all of my lovely coupon friends can :beer:

PRINTS 2 COPYS , VALID FOR 14 DAYS

Excellent - great find.:T:T:T:T
  • wanted to print off the policy but for some reason my paper comes out blank boo hoo is it just me and my printer or is it not possible to print the policy out? trying a new Tesco tonight and wanted more for my nerves than anything! x

p.s you coupon kings and queens are fab! thanks for all the help!
  • veggiecar
    are they NSS vc
    yes...edited post above:beer:
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • veggiecar
    wanted to print off the policy but for some reason my paper comes out blank boo hoo is it just me and my printer or is it not possible to print the policy out? trying a new Tesco tonight and wanted more for my nerves than anything! x

p.s you coupon kings and queens are fab! thanks for all the help!
    Assuming you are using windows....
    right click on the policy
    copy image
    open up word processor
    click on document
    paste image (CTRL +V)
    then you can print in your normal way:beer:
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 9 July 2009 at 11:42AM
    gill377 wrote: »
    dont you dare go back to lurking,we appreciate all that you do to help us, save lots of happy-131.gif, :beer: going to get some gluggable tomoz.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Gill, thank you. Got me odd ball this morning! 2 footy & 1 cricket ball :D will play with more mars soon:beer:
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure