Archna's Game of the Week: Stick Cricket

Options
Now I have to confess that my love for cricket extends only to perving at Freddie Flintoff on or off the field but this little game is pretty good. The skill to getting this right is all about the timing. Use the arrow keys at the right second to wack the ball as far as you can. You have 15 overs to chase your down your opponents total and win some points for your country!

Link to the game: Stick Cricket

P.S. Thanks to my friend Jonathan C for suggesting this one!

Don't forget to send me your top suggestions for games! Puzzle games are my faves but you can beat a good old platform game! If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• djbd1973
    djbd1973 Posts: 508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We had a league running for this game at work two years ago. It became very competitive even to the point where not a lot of work was getting done while people tried to better their scores.

We invited a chap from another company to join our own league and he was an expert to the point where his scores were ridiculously better than ours and the interest wained because no one could get near him!

Good game.
    Gordon Brown ate my hamster
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family