Beko Washer wont take fabric conditioner..what to do?

My washer is about 5 years old now....and the past 3 washes it hasn't taken in the fabric conditioner, it just stays there in the drawer.

Its a Beko ecocare WMA 1512w.....anyone any ideas what i can do?

Ive cleaned out the drawer and cleaned all the inside where the drawer goes in and it still wont work.....

Comments

• chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Don't bother using any!! I often pop a capful of white vinegar in mine-- It dosnt smaell but softens the towels beautifully
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • chalky_75 wrote: »
    Don't bother using any!! I often pop a capful of white vinegar in mine-- It dosnt smaell but softens the towels beautifully

i have used vinegar before....but its not taking anything at all out of that part of the drawer
  • Can you get the draw right out to clean it?
    Mine often gets bunged up and you have to run the hot tap over it and poke about the nooks and crannies with a cotton bud.
    (the washing machine draw i mean!:rotfl:)
  • jillymit wrote: »
    Can you get the draw right out to clean it?
    Mine often gets bunged up and you have to run the hot tap over it and poke about the nooks and crannies with a cotton bud.
    (the washing machine draw i mean!:rotfl:)

Yes i have already done that
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    i use an old toothbrush to clean the drawer of my washing machine, it should just pop out.

Seriously, if you end up replacing it, you get what you pay for and beko is not the answer x
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
  • jfdi
    jfdi Posts: 1,031 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Take the drawer out again - sorry! - and beg or borrow a long thin bristle brush http://www.pazyryk.co.uk/acatalog/brushes.jpg like the little one there!

Run the unit under the tap & have a good poke about up the gappy outlets underneath.

When I did it to mine (same reason) this big horrible gloop of black gunge came out - and it worked brilliantly afterwards!
    :mad: :j:D:beer::eek::A:p:rotfl::cool::):(:T
  • It is probably the hole where the water comes in rather than the drawer
    so as has been said take out the drawer and have a poke about in the space where the jet is I used a toothbrush and a cocktail stick.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure