NRAM mortgage shortfall/decree

2»

Comments

• Bigjazzy
    Bigjazzy Posts: 61 Forumite
    Anyone??? Please...

I have DCA chasing me and want to know where I stand.

Thank you
  • Bigjazzy
    Someone please????
  • Bigjazzy
    Sorry to bump my thread again, there must be someone that can advise where I stand with the Default/Decree and how to proceed further.
  • pj70_2
    pj70_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    All you have to do is send a DPA letter nram asking for all telephone calls between the solicitor and Nram and all original signed loan agreements with the cca 1974 on that information. Nram have to come up with this information by law 40 days.

Then step 2 -you send another DPA letter to the solicitor who took you to court and ask them for all the information that you asked Nram Under the DPA in the information above, which the solicitor has to provide by law and under the SRA regulations . If they both do not come up with all the information by law or Breach of DPA you then send to the ICO who will investigate them both.

See i have done this to both of them and the ICO have found that Nram and there solicitors have broken the law and breached the data protection act and i have reported the solicitor to the SRA on the breach of data protection act so now they have to watch there step. One other thing to send a letter to the courts asking for the same information but you can bet they will not have the information. See once you turn it around and they have been found guilty of breach and braking the law they loose that power of taking it to court. If it did go to court you can say to the judge that Nram and solicitor have breached the dpa and broken the law and can get fined to. One other thing is the default is invalid because all the information did not come under 1974 consumer credit act. That is how i did it. Also i have reported them to the fos. The fos have said that Nram are not aloud to take the unsecured loan through courts it is it is not under consumer credit act 1974 plus the default is invalid and now statute barred over 6 years period and i have told them i am not paying anymore money towards the unsecured loan knowing they can not add charges to the loan or take to court on the fos saying this in there report.
  • Bigjazzy
    pj70 wrote: »
    All you have to do is send a DPA letter nram asking for all telephone calls between the solicitor and Nram and all original signed loan agreements with the cca 1974 on that information. Nram have to come up with this information by law 40 days.

Then step 2 -you send another DPA letter to the solicitor who took you to court and ask them for all the information that you asked Nram Under the DPA in the information above, which the solicitor has to provide by law and under the SRA regulations . If they both do not come up with all the information by law or Breach of DPA you then send to the ICO who will investigate them both.

See i have done this to both of them and the ICO have found that Nram and there solicitors have broken the law and breached the data protection act and i have reported the solicitor to the SRA on the breach of data protection act so now they have to watch there step. One other thing to send a letter to the courts asking for the same information but you can bet they will not have the information. See once you turn it around and they have been found guilty of breach and braking the law they loose that power of taking it to court. If it did go to court you can say to the judge that Nram and solicitor have breached the dpa and broken the law and can get fined to. One other thing is the default is invalid because all the information did not come under 1974 consumer credit act. That is how i did it. Also i have reported them to the fos. The fos have said that Nram are not aloud to take the unsecured loan through courts it is it is not under consumer credit act 1974 plus the default is invalid and now statute barred over 6 years period and i have told them i am not paying anymore money towards the unsecured loan knowing they can not add charges to the loan or take to court on the fos saying this in there report.

Hi PJ70

I have sent you a private mail in your inbox.

Thanks
  • Bigjazzy
    pj70 wrote: »

I have contacted the FOS and they have advised that as the loan is unregulated they cannot help me. Also the fact that this matter has gone to court then they cant do anything, but more importantly they can only deal with a regulated loan which this is.

Could you please advise how NRAM and their solicitors breached the DPA? I want to appeal the court decision but FOS will not back up the fact that it was a wrong default and a loan on wrong paperwork and should not have gone to court?

Can you show the letter from the FOS which says they cant take this through court and what you wrote to get them to write that back.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport