We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: 31/10 Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 23

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    E: 29/06 Meet and Greet Dolly Parton X 5 ( Nottingham post ) must live withing circulation area and be a res of Nottinghamshire.

BE QUICK THIS ENDS TODAY :eek: Thank you to Helpmesave for the PM :beer::beer:

Dolly Parton will be back in Nottingham next week for her third show in the city - and you can meet her.
    We have five pairs of tickets to see her at the Capital FM Arena on Wednesday, including a meet and greet pass.
    The country music icon is touring the UK following the Top 10 success of her latest album, Blue Smoke.
    And as well as tracks from that she’ll be running through some of her biggest hits during the concert.

The shows at Cardiff, Newcastle and Manchester this week have included Jolene, Islands in the Stream, Coat of Many Colors, Here You Come Again, I Will Always Love You and 9 to 5.
    You can also expect covers of Alicia Keys’ Girl On Fire and Bob Dylan’s Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right.

To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets and a meet and greet, simply answer the following question and enter ALL your details in the form below:
    Question:
    Islands in the Stream was sung in an episode of which hit TV show?

A: Benidorm

B: Gavin and Stacey :j

C: Derek

ONLINE: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Win-Meet-Greet-Dolly-Parton/story-21295123-detail/story.html

Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday, June 29 2014

Read more at http://www.nottinghampost.com/Win-Meet-Greet-Dolly-Parton/story-21295123-detail/story.html#RjdbXrWo3lqclieW.99
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • perc
    perc Posts: 1,035
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    ANSWER: DEAL OR NO DEAL

PHONE 0901 609 4506
    Leave your answer, name and address details (calls cost 61 per min)

TEXT: TVTCROSSB with your answer, name, house number and postcode to 85088 (£1 per text)
    eg. TVTCROSSB YOUR ANSWER JOHN SMITH 12 AB1 2CD
    End text with NO INFO if you do not want marketing.

POST: TV TIMES CROSSWORD WEEK 27, PO BOX 502, LEICS, LE94 OAB

(Thanks to Oddies for the template)
    "Those who try to make sense of the world are divided into four categories: scientists, theologians, philosophers, and fools. Correction ... make that one category with three sub-divisions" -- Carlo Kensada
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 29 June 2014 at 1:20PM
    *The Notebook, Sunday Mirror*

For your chance to win, answer this question correctly:

At Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making Of Harry Potter,
    which colour screen is used in special effects to film the
    Ouidditch scenes‘?

Thank you so much luap25 for the PM & Answer

Answer - 2) Green :)

CALL 0900 586 4601 and follow instructions (61p/min) Or TEXT the word NOTEBOOK followed by a space then your answer (1, 2 or 3). your name, full address, postcode and email address to 85858 (£1/text)

Competition Terms

1. Lines close 23:59 Saturday July 5. 2014. Landline calls cost 61p/min plus network extras max 25 mins.
    Payphones and mobiles will be higher.
    Texts cost £l plus one standard network rate message.
    Entries received after this date may not be - counted but will still be charged. To decline marketing messages add NOINFO to the
    end of your text.

2. TWELVE winners (I8/over) drawn at random after lines close from all correct entries.

3. Prize each - Tickets for two adults (l8/over) and two children (I7/under) giving one admittance at the same time to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter at 4pm on July 15.
    2014. no other dates apply. Prize inciudes 1 X glass of Butterbeen
    1 x hot snack (a choice of either a hotdog or a vegetarian hotdog) 1 X bag of popcorn and 1 x non-alcoholic beverage per person.

4.Travel from winner‘s home to London. travel insurance. spending money and any other costs/expenses not included
    (winners responsibility). Named winner must attend.

5. Prizes not transferable. not refundable, no whole/part cash alternatives.

6. Std Trinity Mirror pic Rules apply, see https://www.mirror.co.uk/rules

SP: J Media UK Ltd, 3 W4 73X.
    Helpline.’ 020 7720 7130
  • lovetowinacar
    lovetowinacar Posts: 1,937
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Many thanks Ness :T:T:T

I have received a letter to say I have won Test Your Knowledge and that the cheque will follow shortly.

I only enter postcards and a few of the online competitions so excellent to have won this (will cover my stamps for a while!)

Thanks again for posting :T
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Many thanks Ness :T:T:T

I have received a letter to say I have won Test Your Knowledge and that the cheque will follow shortly.

I only enter postcards and a few of the online competitions so excellent to have won this (will cover my stamps for a while!)

Thanks again for posting :T

Fantastic well done you :T:T
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,272
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Answer - MACCHIATO

Text SEARCH followed by your answer, name & postcode to 65700 (eg: SEARCH MACCHIATO JOHN SMITH W8 5TT) (Texts cost £1.00 + s/n/c)
    or
    Phone 0905 652 2157 & leave your answer. (Calls cost £1.02 from BT landlines)

JUNE 8 WINNER: Tamara Bird, of Thames Ditton, Surrey
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
  • ness13
    Forumite
    Answer - HYDROTHERAPY

Text AWORD followed by your answer, name & postcode to 65700
    (eg: AWORD HYDROTHERAPY JOHN SMITH W8 5TT) (Texts cost £1.00 + s/n/c)

OR

Phone 0901 292 5090 & leave your answer. (calls cost £1.02 from BT landlines)

JUNE 8 WINNER: John Strange, of Shaftesbury, Dorset

• ness13
    Forumite
    Answer - FOAMIER

Text CRACKER followed by your answer, name & postcode to 65700 (eg: CRACKER FOAMIER JOHN SMITH W8 5TT) (Texts cost £1.00 + s/n/c)

or

Phone 0901 292 5051 & leave your answer. (calls cost £1.02 from BT landlines)

JUNE 8 WINNER: Sylvia Masters, of Ringmer, East Sussex

• ness13
    Forumite
    Question: Which French singer topped the singles charts 40 years ago today with the song She?

Answer – Charles Aznavour (here)

Send a postcard with your answer, name, address and daytime telephone number to:

Competition 16059
    PO Box 12581
    Sutton Coldfield
    B73 9BX

or call 0901 022 2042 (calls cost 25p per minute from a BT landline and last 2.5 minutes)

or text SXGILES followed by your answer, name and address details to 87080 (Texts cost 50p + snr)

• ness13
    Forumite
    Answer – SPUD

Call 0901 322 5301 and leave your answer, name and address (calls cost no more than 77p)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure