Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots

Options

Comments

• beckybop
    Options
    Just for ref : all of Avon goodies are available from your reps without paying for delivery charges!! Hope im allowed to say this ?!
  • jenwren79
    Options
    Magazine based offer
    If you buy this months FHM (the one with Dawn from Eastenders on - august issue) from a WH Smith travel store i.e at train stations/motorway service stations/airports you will get a free King of Shaves Azor razor worth £4 plus a £1off voucher for the blades. The razor pack is actually attached to the front of the magazine which is quite clever:T
  • sweetness147
    Options
    Hi, i just got an email for a free sample of Dove go fresh BURST sample. I think if you join dove they are sending them out whilst stocks last. Good luck to everyone
  • kazlau
    kazlau Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    If you make posts on the girlie gossip .com website there are freebies to be had. Currently a free eye gel.
    Seems a good deal - Chat and get something for nothing!:T
  • strawberryberry
    Options
    went into the body shop and the vanity case offer is really poor iknow it gives the sizes but when you look at them they r like free samples the bag is strong and well made but looks horrible.
    couldnt get away with giving this as a pressie.
    The glitter eye-liners were on sale on the shops for £2 (£ 5 online) and were xmas 07 so if you get one it would need to be used and not saved for ages. They do look nice and has plenty of the 3 colours.
  • salsatina
    Options
    :T
    Those with a Sainsbury's Nectar card can get a further 10% off ANY purchase (including those already discounted)by using the code: nectar10. It works-I've ordered the Beauty Bag, so final cost was £9, including free delivery. Bargain! That will do as a Christmas present!
  • sequin
    sequin Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    There are some full-size beauty products you can get for free at this website beautyjudge . com in return for doing reviews.
  • hellycat
    Options
    In September's Marie Claire, with Eva Mendes on the cover, there is a free 100 ml of James Brown (hairdresser to Kate Moss) intensive mask for hair.
  • shah1234_2
    Options
    Hi Ministry of Waxing are offering 50% off ALL waxing treatments for August only! Just quote promo code 2009-02. They are part of a global group and this is first shop in London. 17 South Molton Street, 020 7409 7343
  • Anna82_2
    Anna82_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 5 August 2009 at 1:50PM
    Options
    has anyone used the code for superdrug online? abbey100809

It wont work for me at all

Anna
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing