Warmfront payment / Spark energy

anonmum
anonmum Posts: 67
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
Forumite
hi,

Has anyone received their warmfront payment/grant from Spark energy yet?

Was told December to February, then this was changed to March, but had nothing yet.

Cheers

anonmum

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    https://sparkenergy.co.uk/warmhomediscount

They're saying 31st of March on their website, have you had confirmation that you're getting it as they have limited places.

Just for comparison, Scottish Power paid ours on the 2nd of October last year so Spark like to hold on to it for as long as possible. Maybe something to keep in mind when you're next up for a switch.
  • Hi anonmum

I’m really sorry to hear that your payment hasn’t come through. I’d like to take a look into this for you, to see what we need to do to resolve as quickly as possible. So that I can do that, could you please drop us an email to the address in our profile?

Kind regards

Jenny
    Customer Relations Manager
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Spark Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • anonmum
    Forumite
    https://sparkenergy.co.uk/warmhomediscount

They're saying 31st of March on their website, have you had confirmation that you're getting it as they have limited places.

Just for comparison, Scottish Power paid ours on the 2nd of October last year so Spark like to hold on to it for as long as possible. Maybe something to keep in mind when you're next up for a switch.

Thanks for your reply, yes have had confirmation email a long while ago! lol

I take your point about Scottish power/switching! (mind you have not had brilliant experience with Scottish power in the past either (tho not warmfront connected) lol)

Cheers, helen
  • anonmum
    Forumite
    edited 22 March 2018 at 6:08PM
    Hi anonmum

I!!!8217;m really sorry to hear that your payment hasn!!!8217;t come through. I!!!8217;d like to take a look into this for you, to see what we need to do to resolve as quickly as possible. So that I can do that, could you please drop us an email to the address in our profile?

Kind regards

Jenny
    Customer Relations Manager

Hi,

Have already emailed Spark directly - will no doubt email again!

Why does it take a week to receive any reply to an email to Spark but you can reply in 6 hours to a question on a public forum?

anonmum
  • Former Spark Representative
    Former Spark Representative Posts: 250
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 23 March 2018 at 12:11PM
    Hi anonmum,

I am really sorry we have not responded to your previous email. I have looked through our system but without details for you and your account it's unlikely that I'll be able to locate your email - could you possible email customerexperience@sparkenergy.co.uk and mark it FAO Jenny. That way I will be able to pick it up.

Thanks,

Jenny
    I am the official company representative of Spark Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • anonmum
    Forumite
    Hi anonmum,

I am really sorry we have not responded to your previous email. I have looked through our system but without details for you and your account it's unlikely that I'll be able to locate your email - could you possible email customerexperience@sparkenergy.co.uk and mark it FAO Jenny. That way I will be able to pick it up.

Thanks,

Jenny

hi,
    My emails have been responded to, its just the time it takes which is my main complaint!
    I will contact you directly if I haven't heard anything/received the grant in the next week or so.

Cheers
    helen
  • Hi Helen

I'm pleased you've had a response - thanks for confirming.

Do get in touch with me if you don't hear back in the next week as I would really like to make sure everything's sorted out.

Kind regards

Jenny
  • anonmum
    Forumite
    Hi Helen

I'm pleased you've had a response - thanks for confirming.

Do get in touch with me if you don't hear back in the next week as I would really like to make sure everything's sorted out.

Kind regards

Jenny

Dear Jenny,

I have not heard back from Spark directly though I was assured I would on the 15/3/18 and I have still not received the Warmhome grant.

Therefore I have emailed you directly to the email address you provided above and marked it FAO of jenny.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting this matter resolved ASAP.

Thank you.

anonmum
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family