Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• johnmoney05
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Had a reply to my query, apology and pack will be sent out.

I am the same. They said they had sent weeks ago. Well, now I realised that there was not just me!! :mad:
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Not sure what new features I would need. Surely the present system has everything we need to record and receive mail. I find the present system does everything I need to record the sent and received mail.

Oh well if it keeps them busy who am I to complain.
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    After a couple of weeks being back on the panel I've been hit by the "two cubes to post in one week" curse. No I'm not going to the Post Office two days running! :mad:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    Not sure what new features I would need.
    I'm hoping for a consistent interface, options to directly add comments when a received item is not as expected, a posting plan that displays all the necessary columns without any extra clicking and a form to send an e-mail directly from any entry which automatically adds the item number, R number and panellist number.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sounds good to me NBLondon.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After a couple of weeks being back on the panel I've been hit by the "two cubes to post in one week" curse. No I'm not going to the Post Office two days running! :mad:
    If I get two parcels to post in the same week then I usually hold one of them over until the following week. Getting a bit fed up with the number of parcels to post now - its only supposed to be one a month but I got 5 in one month during my last stint. Expecting to get an email inviting me back in the next few weeks - really not keen this time but refusing to rejoin the main survey means no more Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys so I'll doubtless grit my teeth and accept again. I gave away most of last year's stamps to family as a little gift tucked inside their Christmas cards so I could certainly do with stocking up again. Might be having more than one "holiday" this year though :D
    2020 Wins:
  • sheep-ali
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Expecting to get an email inviting me back in the next few weeks - really not keen this time but refusing to rejoin the main survey means no more Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys so I'll doubtless grit my teeth and accept again.

For various reasons, the main survey had become too arduous for me so when I get invited, I tick the " not right now " box and this means I still get the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys.
  • General_Grant
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    Not sure what new features I would need. Surely the present system has everything we need to record and receive mail. I find the present system does everything I need to record the sent and received mail.

Oh well if it keeps them busy who am I to complain.

It also probably asks more than is actually now required by RM. For instance, do they really need to know whether those machine markings appear on the received item or whether something was posted before the last collection time given that the exact time (to the minute) is requested on the next screen?

Perhaps someone who has been trialling the new platform can say - or we'll just find out soon enough.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

I have just been hit with the same curse :mad:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Had a reply to my query, apology and pack will be sent out.
    Christmas 2017 presentation pack, 12 x 1st Christmas and 4 x 1L received today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure